marv

Don't spam me

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEAN!

It's Sean's 23rd birthday today. Happy birthday bro!
Come to think of it, my 23rd birthday is coming up pretty soon too.. *hint* :P

Shit, birthdays make me feel like i'm becoming an old piss. Still so much I have not achieved in life.
1) I still have not earned my first million bucks
2) I am still yet to get laid
3) My guitar skills are comparable to those of a 3-fingered, drunken monkey
4) I still drive a bloody local car. And a damn old one too :(
5) I am still living with my parents (A parasite)

Yesterday, I went to watch Mr. & Mrs. Smith. Pretty damn good if you asked me.. It seems that I have under-rated Angelina Jolie all this while. She looks quite good in this movie. BUT not as hot as Jessica Alba in "Fantastic 4" and Katie Holmes in "Batman Begins", of course.

Some events which occurred today have highlighted to me of how shy a person I can be. It's something that I have had problems with for a long time. I need help...

OH! That reminds me.. I saw Adam of 8TV's Quickie shopping at Giant in 1 Utama last night. This is how he looks like. Of course he is the silly looking bloke on the left.

Sigh, how I wish it was the one on the right that I saw intead..

2 Comments:

  • At 1:27 PM, Blogger JC said…

    uAHahaHaaHawaaHa....wth.

     
  • At 1:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Now that I think about it, August is someone's special day. 11th......?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home