"It's the freakin' weekend baby, I'm about to have me some fun..."
In "Ignition [remix] Pt. 2", R. Kelly sings...
"It's the freakin' weekend baby
I'm about to have me some fun"
That's exactly how I feel today. The weekend is only a whisker away. The only downside is that I have a meeting in office tomorrow (Saturday) with some bloody troublesome customers. They might look something like this:

Yesterday I had my guitar classes. I feel that I have improved slightly but still not up to my expectations. I really should practice more but I have THREE good reasons as to why I haven't been able to do so.

Last night when I was going out, I noticed the full moon. No werewolfs, just the full moon. It was really beautiful, so I tried to take a photo of it. It looks exactly like a shining torch. Ahh.. mother nature is beautiful!

Tonight, I will be having dinner with the MC guys. Actually, we have dinner almost every Friday. But what makes tonight's dinner more special is the joint occasion; a farewell for Gerald who is leaving for Perth tomorrow (again :P) as well as a belated birthday celebration for Sean.
I spoke to Kong Yew yesterday. He said he will be arriving in KL at 3.30pm tomorrow but can only meet us after Sunday. He suggested that we meet up for mamak. Loo Hwei told me that she's coming back to KL this weekend also. She gave me her contact number and asked me to call her coz the whole funcheong gang will be going mamak-ing soon. Wah everyone also wants to go to mamak. No wonder those buggers are so damn rich and people are getting fatter :P

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN SUCH A BIG FLY?
Just imagine if you found one in your lunch!
"It's the freakin' weekend baby
I'm about to have me some fun"
That's exactly how I feel today. The weekend is only a whisker away. The only downside is that I have a meeting in office tomorrow (Saturday) with some bloody troublesome customers. They might look something like this:

Yesterday I had my guitar classes. I feel that I have improved slightly but still not up to my expectations. I really should practice more but I have THREE good reasons as to why I haven't been able to do so.
- I'm lazy
- I'm busy
- I'm lazy
Last night when I was going out, I noticed the full moon. No werewolfs, just the full moon. It was really beautiful, so I tried to take a photo of it. It looks exactly like a shining torch. Ahh.. mother nature is beautiful!

Tonight, I will be having dinner with the MC guys. Actually, we have dinner almost every Friday. But what makes tonight's dinner more special is the joint occasion; a farewell for Gerald who is leaving for Perth tomorrow (again :P) as well as a belated birthday celebration for Sean.
I spoke to Kong Yew yesterday. He said he will be arriving in KL at 3.30pm tomorrow but can only meet us after Sunday. He suggested that we meet up for mamak. Loo Hwei told me that she's coming back to KL this weekend also. She gave me her contact number and asked me to call her coz the whole funcheong gang will be going mamak-ing soon. Wah everyone also wants to go to mamak. No wonder those buggers are so damn rich and people are getting fatter :P

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN SUCH A BIG FLY?
Just imagine if you found one in your lunch!


2 Comments:
At 2:16 PM,
Marvin said…
Thanks very much Angelica. Glad you like the music. I don't mind you linking the music but you should know that I tend to change the songs almost everyday :P
At 1:28 PM,
Anonymous said…
where are you streaming the music from? your office pc?
Post a Comment
<< Home