marv

Don't spam me

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

3 days to the weekend, 5 days to pay day

Yesterday while I was leaving office, I noticed this McD's truck at the gas station.
Therefore... the track of the day is "I'm Lovin' It" by Justin Timberlake. Temporarily, I have removed the other Justin Timberlake song from the playlist as too much Justin Timberlake can be harmful to the soul just as too much McD's can be harmful to the body.

I will be trimming some of the songs from the playlist today to make way for new songs.
Note: The 2nd track is "Grade 'A' Student" by none other than our very own Jason Lo.
If you wonder why I bother updating the tracks everyday, it is because I also listen to them instead of having to put up with shit music being played in office everyday.

Looks familiar? I took this on the way back from work.
This is what they call the Motorola cable bridge. Look how empty the roads were. I drive in this sort of space almost everyday unless some car breaks down in the middle of the road or there is an accident and all the cars have to squeeze into 1 lane. I really pity the guys who have to drive back home in the traffic jams everyday :P


Stopped by a bakery on the way home to buy some pastries. All the stuff looked good lah but I bought only what I could afford since it's already the end of the month and I'm broke.
Anyone who wishes to donate may do so. Please contact me for more info.


I stayed up late last night to watch the Liverpool Kaunas game. Yeah, yeah.. Liverpool won. Despite the scoreline of 3-1, it was a damn boring game and I think I would have had more pleasure watching ants crawling up the walls.

I definitely did not have enough sleep and I'm gonna have a tough time trying to stay awake at work. Anyone for lunch in Sunway around 12.30-1pm?

4 Comments:

  • At 12:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sorry dude, going home for lunch today. are there any plans for tonight?

     
  • At 12:31 PM, Blogger Marvin said…

    kong yew will call you soon. dinner at paris.

     
  • At 7:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dude, I recommend Li Hom(Wang Li Hom) I'm Loving It. I like that song very much.

     
  • At 10:17 PM, Blogger Marvin said…

    :)
    tomorrow i'll be changing to another song already

     

Post a Comment

<< Home