marv

Don't spam me

Thursday, November 17, 2005

M.I.A.

Wah, I haven't blogged for a while now....
It's almost been a week but it seems like only a short while :P
I wonder how my old office is coping without me. I think they don't even notice my absence since all I did was sit there quietly as though I was being "parked" there.
I've been quite busy preparing for my new job as well as trying to recover the times of enjoyment that I had missed all this while. Movies, computer games, sleeping, eating... well, you get the picture.
Actually, alot has been goin on for the past week.
So much that there is too much of it to blog about and too little time to do so.

This week, I won't be blogging as often as I had been doing. My working hours are no longer as flexible as before. For those of you who don't know, my previous workplace permitted me to go to work as early as 7am which meant that I would be able to go home at 3:30pm. How cool is that?
But I don't really know what is the latest they let us go in since I have a colleague who comes in at almost 12pm sometimes. haha...
The flexible hours is the only thing about my previous job that I will miss. Oh... and also the flexible lunch hours.
Now I MUST have my lunch break between 12:30 - 1:30pm.
And my new working hours are from 9pm-6pm.
But the best part... SATURDAYS OFF!

Oh, and I also have to wear more working-oriented clothes. No more casual wear. My old workplace dress code was too casual. You wouldn't be able to tell the difference between someone working in my office and someone who's taking a walk in the pasar malam. Which is a good thing :P

More details of my new job to follow...

2 Comments:

  • At 6:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    this calls for a celebration.meet up for yumcha one day yeah,muff?

     
  • At 5:16 PM, Blogger Marvin said…

    sure sure... anytime...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home