marv

Don't spam me

Friday, November 11, 2005

Crazy-ass kids

I received an email forward from an ex-colleague of mine entitled "Reason why Singapore teachers vomit blood".
Many thanks to Tina!
I couldn't help laughing as I read through the attachments:
(Click to enlarge)
Attachment #1This kid is terrible. Always thinking of using parents' money.
Dammit. I always thought that the purpose of having kids is so that you when you grow grey and old, you would have someone's money to use.
But instead, nowadays the kids... sigh...
I foresee that he/she will grow up to be a bum, jobless, smoking weed everyday and paying for all that weed with his/her parents' money. The parents' will of course refuse to surrender the money and he/she would beat them up.
And I presume his parents like playing chess and singing songs?

Attachment #2

This essay could be the result of a lousy English teacher's guidance combined with a student's obsession with dying animals.

Outside bird fly? Boy eat bird, bird die? I see rainbow I happy? Sparrows fly dog jump dog die, me sad?
WHAT THE FUCK!
And notice how often his emotions change from sad to happy, happy to sad, and back to happy again.
This is one sick kid we have here!
With these kind of kids, the future of the world looks very bleak indeed!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home