marv

Don't spam me

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Happy Deepavali!

A very happy Deepavali to all Hindu readers!
I doubt there are any though...
Anyway, I spent most of the holiday yesterday doing rubbish. The only thing worth mentioning was my visit to 1U in the evening. I must say that there were quite alot of chun looking girls there. If I drooled for every chun chick I saw yesterday, Bandar Utama would be flooded by now.
After dinner, I went to a shop that sells PC and PS2 games.
Then, I bought the latest Pro Evolution Soccer game which is PES 5.
With 2 days off for the Hari Raya holidays, you can be damn sure that I will be in front of the computer playing this game the whole day. But I am not like some particular people who prioritize anime above friends and family. Friends and family come first. But if I had a girl and she complained that I've been neglecting her to play this game, well.... break up loh!
Of course, I will be using Liverpool FC aka Champions of Europe to win all the cups.
Hmm... nice looking cover for this game except the goat on the right.

The guy in the shop packed the game neatly in a nice plastic bag. While I was leaving the shop, I searched for the handle of the plastic bag to slip my fingers in. Then I realised.. WTF?
The handle was on the opposite side of the opening on the plastic bag. Is this the new Ah Beng style plastic bags?



























OH! DAMMIT! I just figured it out! They purposely put the handle on the opposite end so that when I hold it, the DVD might drop out without me realising then they will have someone trailing me from behind to collect the DVD from the floor and then back it goes on to the shop's shelf! SNEAKY BASTARDS! But they are not fooling me! Mwahaha... I'm so smart :P

But how was I gonna hold it with the DVD inside? Summore I had to go watch a movie later on.
My friend suggested that I stuff it down my pants...
Tsk tsk, no no.. that's not how it works my friend...
There is a rule to this. An object may be stuffed down you pants IF AND ONLY IF it enhances the bulge. Example: Socks, rambutans, golf balls, etc. (Not that I need any enhancement of course.)
A plastic bag with a DVD inside would only make it look flatter lah.
So, I ended up holding on to it as though it were an envelope.

I got home at midnight and went straight to bed coz I have to work today.
Because of that, I missed Liverpool trashing Anderlecht.
Shit.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:59 AM, Blogger ahhead21 said…

    Dude,
    The game was fantastic. How can you missed it. Anyway, you working at your new office dy?

     
  • At 10:34 AM, Blogger Marvin said…

    not yet ler...
    still the same office
    next friday last day.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home