New music player
The music player is back!
I decided not to continue using the old player but to use this new one instead.
This one may not look at nice as the previous one but this one is able to play mp3s in Variable bit rate (VBR) as well as anything higher than 128kbps which the old player was not able to do.
Since most of the mp3 that I download are in VBR, this means I will not have to re-encode the mp3s from VBR to 128kbps.
In simple words, less shit to do.
It will take some time for me to upload songs though. And this time, there won't be as many.
Coz why?
Later, it might get detected and deleted by the server admin.
So shhh.....
I decided not to continue using the old player but to use this new one instead.
This one may not look at nice as the previous one but this one is able to play mp3s in Variable bit rate (VBR) as well as anything higher than 128kbps which the old player was not able to do.
Since most of the mp3 that I download are in VBR, this means I will not have to re-encode the mp3s from VBR to 128kbps.
In simple words, less shit to do.
It will take some time for me to upload songs though. And this time, there won't be as many.
Coz why?
Later, it might get detected and deleted by the server admin.
So shhh.....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home