Another classic photo!
My sister was digging through some old photos and came across this one. Taken in 1991 which is uh.... 14 years ago? This is one of the only group photos I have from primary school. This was taken during James' 10th birthday party. How do I know it was his 10th birthday party?Look at the cake ler.... If that's not a 10 then what is it? Binary?
That means... shit.. I've known James for damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn longgggg but we aren't very close friends. I most significant thing I remember about this party at James' house was the superb treasure hunt game which his parents had organized.
Of course, I didn't win it. I don't win anything! :(
If I remember correctly, the winner got a packet of chocolates. I don't remember who the winner was though... But I remember I was jealous. Hey, who doesn't want to win free chocolates?
Hahaha... Look! Teck Aun is in the photo too! For damn long I've known this fella also... and yes, Dennis is in there too. He's the one next to Teck Aun, in yellow with that hamsap smirk on his face...
Oh, my brother's pic is in there too. He's the one with the same shirt as mine in the photo. I was probably his role model so he wanted to dress like me. Or maybe it was buy 1 free 1. I dunno.
Unfortunately, I don't remember who the girls were. Girls were not important at that time la. Only food and games mattered. The one in front of me in this photo looks abit weird dontcha think?
Apart from those that I have mentioned, does anyone else look familiar?


1 Comments:
At 7:08 PM,
Anonymous said…
Let me guess...you're the one on the most corner left?
Post a Comment
<< Home