marv

Don't spam me

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

The Atria

After work yesterday, I went over to the Atria shopping centre in Damansara Jaya to buy some stuff.
Everyone knows that Atria is kind of a dead place. So why did I go there to buy stuff?
My brother wanted to get something from Giant.
And I wanted to buy some *ahem* software.
Yes, by *ahem* i mean the *ahem ahem* kind.

While I was walking around in Atria, I discovered that the building is damn run down. The inside worse than the outside. This place is in desperate need of some maintenance. I can't help but feel that it will only be a matter of time before this place closes down. From my observation, the shop with the most customers in Atria was the KFC. The other shops.. hardly any customers in sight.
By customers I mean ALL types of people and NOT only pretty girls.

Now Atria has a language house also. The funny thing is this language house used to be a pub and before it was a pub, it was a disco. It's quite weird la that suddenly they are finally making use of that space for something good! Maybe the call girls all old already, close pub then decide to open language house.

The Atria holds alot of good memories for me. There used to be a hidden arcade there on the first floor near the toilet but it's been closed a long time already. I still remember I played Street Figher 1 at that place.
I recall the times when I used to walk to this place to have lunch and lepak with some friends and also to play the arcade games at WYWY Wonderspace.
We used to play street fighter, some motorcycle games, daytona and OH! VIRTUAL ON!
I remember this used to be my favourite mech.










Those days, whenever someone asked me to go there, I would be damn happy. Now ah.. if you ask me to go, I'd tell you that you must be out of your mind and also to screw yourself :P

2 Comments:

  • At 5:34 PM, Blogger JC said…

    I remembered coming here to play tamiya once or twice. AHaHahaHaha.

     
  • At 7:22 PM, Blogger Marvin said…

    oh yeah man... they had the tamiya shop also....... i forgot about that...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home