Black Cloud
I've been having lunch on my own quite often lately. Alot on my mind. I probably think too much. Sometimes I think too much till I can't sleep and even worse sometimes I think in my sleep and it wakes me up. I need a shrink hehe....
It's good to have some peace and quiet to relax my mind for a change.
Luck hasn't been on my side in whatever I do lately. I can see myself in the shoes of the man with the black cloud above his head in the comic below. Fortunately, it isn't time to ask for a raise yet :P
I recalled a song which used to be one of my favs in the uni days. It's called "Black Cloud" by Crazy Town. Crazy Town is a band most popular for its hit single "Butterfly". Some not-so-useful info: The guitar riffs on "Butterfly" were actually adapted from a Red Hot Chili Peppers song called "Pretty Little Ditty".
Adapted from "Black Cloud":
It's good to have some peace and quiet to relax my mind for a change.
Luck hasn't been on my side in whatever I do lately. I can see myself in the shoes of the man with the black cloud above his head in the comic below. Fortunately, it isn't time to ask for a raise yet :P
I recalled a song which used to be one of my favs in the uni days. It's called "Black Cloud" by Crazy Town. Crazy Town is a band most popular for its hit single "Butterfly". Some not-so-useful info: The guitar riffs on "Butterfly" were actually adapted from a Red Hot Chili Peppers song called "Pretty Little Ditty".Adapted from "Black Cloud":
| Now people say I’m jinxed. I got some kind of voodoo hex. Life is so complex. There’s no telling what can happen next. Life on the edge, Fuels the sickness in my head. Is a penny really lucky If you find it on the ground? What’s the problem with this town? I can’t figure it out. My karma’s crashing down In the form of a black cloud. And if there’s any truth To all those old sayings. Cuz if I killed a spider, Would my house catch on fire? If I walked under a ladder Would it matter? I tend to laugh When black cats cross my path. Break mirrors in half Just to test the aftermath Now here comes rain. I project my pain. Trying to make sense Of these crazy things. I’ve got a little black cloud That follows me. Everywhere I go, It takes over me. |


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home