marv

Don't spam me

Thursday, September 15, 2005

.....

Yesterday I heard on the radio that there is gonna be a reality TV show to pick our first astronaut to the moon. And how is the voting gonna work? Yes, you guessed it. By SMS. Like that obviously the richest guy will win la. SMS can send on his own mah... So the richest amongst the candidates gets to go to the moon. And how the fuck is being rich going to help that person in space? The fella wanna bring his/her own butler, driver or gardener to space??

Sigh, it's just another way of making money. Now what kind of reality TV shows are there?
Got some to find lover la... some to do ridiculous stuff to get money la... some to exchange wife la... some to help a person dress better la.. some to find the best singer (doesn't apply for Malaysian Idol, they suck).. but the one that i cannot tahan the most is the one where the candidate goes through plastic surgery just to look like his/her idol. I don't remember what it's called but I saw it on MTV once.

I think having a reality TV show would be a damn good way of getting what I want. If I have a reality TV show called "Marvin's one night stand" also I think people will join. But OBVIOUSLY, I as the creator will enforce many rules such as
1) must be female (since birth)
2) must fulfill certain measurements
3) those who constantly scare their partners out of bed in the mornings need not apply
....and many more lah.
Then people can SMS in and they get to choose who I sleeps with me. But knowing some people, they sure vote for the ugliest or the fattest one.

On other news,
MALACCA: A 63-year-old grandfather was killed in a fire at his home in Taman Merdeka in Batu Berendam here allegedly caused by his mentally impaired son.
-Sigh.... don't la let your son play with fire and even more so when he's mentally impaired.

Malaysians brace yourselves – we may soon have to drink recycled sewage water if we continue to dirty and pollute our rivers.
- Literally, I ain't drinking that shit. Time to stock up mineral water.

Homeless girl may be prostitute’s child
- Err... why the heck is this in the papers?

This morning on radio, one of the DJs mentioned that recently he had a tourist friend who came to visit him. The tourist friend asked him.. what's the longest road in KL?
The DJ told him... Jalan Sehala loh...
His friend was quite impressed. Wahh.. everywhere also got Jalan Sehala...

1 Comments:

  • At 11:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    as a matter of fact u know the reverse osmosis mineral water u find in stores..they were once water...as in shitty water from indah water

     

Post a Comment

<< Home