marv

Don't spam me

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

I have a damn nosy neighbour. My mum's car had been sent for repairs for a few days and I really don't know how my neighbour gets to realise that, since our house is separated by a concrete wall and some rather tall plants. If his car had been missing also I wouldn't realise. The worst part is he came over to ask my maid whether my mum's car kena accident or not. And we are not talking about a lady. He's a man in his 60's. Bloody kepoh... got nothing to do go watch TVB dramas la.. watch Charmaine Sheh bitch around as always...

Yesterday, I was outside my house when I noticed a MPPJ truck with a cage attached to the back, opposite my house. And there were 2 dogs in it. If im not mistaken, i think the dogs were confiscated because they were not licensed. But what made MPPJ come over to my neighbourhood just to confiscate dogs is beyond me. I can only think of one reason. A week back, I posted about some puppies from hell making damn lots of noise opposite my house. Possibly, someone complained about them. But wait a freakin minute. It looked like they were confiscating the dogs from the house NEXT to the one with the noisy pups! Nooo......... Wrong dogs dammit you MPPJ idiots! I think the noisy pups are licensed lah... Shit!
Maybe they were going to nab the noisy pups but they were licensed but noticed that the next door's pups were not, so they nabbed them instead.

Yesterday I was chatting with a friend of mine, and we chatted in rhymes. I adapted some of the interesting parts.
m4rv1n says:
i am so sleepy right now,
vincent should go fuck a cow.

infiniteman says:
i wanna cry,
someone pls let me die

m4rv1n says:
no worries mate,
leave everything up to fate.

infiniteman says:
fate is so late,
dunno if i can wait

infiniteman says:
everyday is a pain,
how long more can i keep sane

m4rv1n says:
a little porn will save the day
we all know it's the best way

infiniteman says:
so a porno a day,
helps to keep the anger at bay?

m4rv1n says:
yes it's true what you say
but please don't overdo it okay
Note: I did not include parts which I thought might get my friend or myself into trouble :P

1 Comments:

  • At 7:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hahaha f***ing funny! how are you ed? wat's wrong?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home