On Saturday night, I had dinner with my family a restaurant in Kota Damansara called Damansara Palace.


This place was not bad... nice furniture and lighting.. looked like quite a fancy place. At first I told my family I wanted to buy them dinner one but then.. shit... come to this kind of fancy place and sumore ordered some pretty expensive food, I was lucky to escape coz they forgot that I was supposed to pay. mwahah...
While waiting for the food, all of a sudden, my sister was laughing like the crazy monkey that she is. And i noticed my brother taking pics. Being curious (not kepoh), I asked him for his cam phone and it was this pic on the left. I was like... WTF... why simply take other people's photo.
I asked my sis what the heck was so funny about this pic. She asked me whether........ the woman looks like a toad or not.
WTF?! That's damn bad....
Hmm.... are there any similarities?
You be the judge.
On Saturday night, I was supposed to go to Red Box for karaoke but due to a shortage of kaki-s, our discount voucher would not be valid. So, 3 of us went to Song Bird nearby instead. Sang until we started to sound like toads. But we certainly didn't look like them. We are all very handsome one.
Usually we sing until they chase us out but this time we could barely make it past the 2nd hour. And this time, the tit-bits they gave us were damn nice. I still have the 2 vouchers so anyone interested can get them from me lah.. better than letting them go to waste...
This place was not bad... nice furniture and lighting.. looked like quite a fancy place. At first I told my family I wanted to buy them dinner one but then.. shit... come to this kind of fancy place and sumore ordered some pretty expensive food, I was lucky to escape coz they forgot that I was supposed to pay. mwahah...
While waiting for the food, all of a sudden, my sister was laughing like the crazy monkey that she is. And i noticed my brother taking pics. Being curious (not kepoh), I asked him for his cam phone and it was this pic on the left. I was like... WTF... why simply take other people's photo.I asked my sis what the heck was so funny about this pic. She asked me whether........ the woman looks like a toad or not.
WTF?! That's damn bad....
Hmm.... are there any similarities?You be the judge.
On Saturday night, I was supposed to go to Red Box for karaoke but due to a shortage of kaki-s, our discount voucher would not be valid. So, 3 of us went to Song Bird nearby instead. Sang until we started to sound like toads. But we certainly didn't look like them. We are all very handsome one.
Usually we sing until they chase us out but this time we could barely make it past the 2nd hour. And this time, the tit-bits they gave us were damn nice. I still have the 2 vouchers so anyone interested can get them from me lah.. better than letting them go to waste...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home