So fast Friday already woh
As soon as I got home from work yesterday, I saw this black cat sleeping outside my house.Is it a sign of bad luck? I hope not... I have had enough of that already lately.
I did not get to see whether it was a male or female cat as I was not able to see its genitals.. but it's not something that I do anyway.
The thought crossed my mind to grab the cat by the tail, then swing it a little and fling it into my neighbour's house.
But that's quite cruel lah so I let it continue its slumber.
I was worried lah and I thought to myself... Die-loh this time... how can I be learning the same stuff as a form 4, form 5 girl?! She must be damn keng...
I was very worried that she would make me look like a noob.
But fortunately... she wasn't that good lah... phew... neither am i, but at least im still better la... can save some face.. wahaha.
My guitar teacher let us use his guitar which is the PRS Santana (Pic on the left).
This is the song that my teacher was teaching us to play. It's a damn cool song called "Thunder March" by Marty Friedman.
Second time refuelling my car this week.Sigh, fuel prices are so expensive. 1 time pump petrol can buy about... 10 packs of chap farn (Economic rice). For those of you who know me well, you will know that I always use this how-many-packets-of-chap-farn-i-can-buy comparison method.
I always try to pump at Shell. Why?
Because most petrols take you from A to B but Shell takes you all the way to C.
I know some of you mentioned before... "What if I don't wanna go to C? What if I just wanna get to B?!?"
That's not what that tagline is trying to say lah...
It means that you can travel a further distance if you use Shell fuel lah. It also means that you save more money.
And that, would mean that... you will be able to buy more chap farn.


3 Comments:
At 9:52 AM,
Anonymous said…
lol. but doesn't shell v-power cost slightly more than other regular petrol? if that is so then doesn't it mean that u won't be buying as much chap-farn if you pump v-power?
At 10:16 AM,
Anonymous said…
Dude, I recommend Exxon Mobil. The petrol can tahan bit more compare to other petrol. Also, FYI, Petronas and Shell have SAME petrol provider. Just selling under different ownership.
At 4:59 PM,
Christopher Yap said…
no need to pump v-power lar...actually i find projet can tahan quite long also....can buy more charp farn
Post a Comment
<< Home