marv

Don't spam me

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Boring holiday

What a boring Merdeka holiday it was yesterday. I initially planned to go for a buffet but it seemed that no one was free to go. Oh well... this weekend lah then.
Some people asked me where I went for merdeka countdown. In my dreams, I told them. I was already asleep by midnight.

I went to driving range again that night, determined to get my golf swing right and to get good contact with the ball. Got slighttt improvement lah. Gotta keep this up! Last weekend while I was there at the golf course, I saw this man who used the driver and hit a shot so hard that the ball flew over the tall fencing and landed in the 1U outdoor parking lot. He was quite scared coz he was afraid that he might have hit someone's car or worse still.. someone's head or even worse... a man in his balls. If kena... Ouch! That gotta hurt!
It was quite dangerous lah. That made me think of something...
I thought of quitting my job... after that, improve my golf skills.. and then become a professional assassin using golf balls.
But even if i miss my shots it's ok.. I'll just buy a basket of 100 balls then just hit all of them until one of them hits the target.
All it takes is one hit.

Trying to improve my golf swing came at a price. No.. the pic on the left is not my kuku ciao. Dammit la.. why you all so hamsap one?
I can assure you that even if it was, i would need a frame twice the size the one on the left.
It is actually a pic of my thumb with a damn annoying blister on it. The small area of skin there got bloated up with air and some liquid. I got damn fed up with it after 2 days.. used a fucking paper clip and burst the damn thing. Felt so much better after that.

I had dinner with my family last night. Then my brother saw this signboard at one of the stalls. Look at Penang Loo Mee.
So... which toilet in Penang is this noodle from?
Penang is famous for many types of food.
But are they famous for their toilets?

4 Comments:

  • At 10:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dude. You seems to enjoy driving range trip. Maybe I should give it a try?

     
  • At 12:14 PM, Blogger Marvin said…

    sure.. why not?
    it can be frustrating at times la.. sigh

     
  • At 4:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sure alot of water wan when u burst it...hehe

     
  • At 9:23 AM, Blogger Marvin said…

    of coz man... like popping a water balloon

     

Post a Comment

<< Home