marv

Don't spam me

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Fatman Steamboat

Last night, my mum was hungry and we happened to be nearby PJ old town. I was with my bro as well. After we parked that car, we walked around, then we saw a Fatman Steamboat van.
My mum decided to tapau some food from there.










I've seen many Fatman Steamboat vans all over the place in PJ. If you go to the SS2 pasar malams, you will definitely have seen them. I wonder how many vans they really have.
These are the 3 types of gravies to choose from.
1) Satay gravy
2) Sweet sauce
3) Chili sauce
Usually, I am greedy and I take all 3. It's free with the food mah. You pay for the food. Might as well take as much gravy as you can.
The gravy can be re-used anyway... for any meals that you might cook later on... or maybe you can leave them in the packets and throw 'em at noisy motorcyclists who drive past your home.

Pic on the left: The pot of HOT BOILING water where the cooking is done.
The perfect weapon against Iceman of the X-Men.
While my mum was cooking, one fishball got detached from the stick. The stall operator was damn pro. He took an un-used stick and threw it into the water almost like a harpoon... or like how eskimos use spears to hunt for their fish. Awesome.. A skill that I must acquire. Then I can include that in my resume.

This is the price chart that was stuck on to the van.
Not that cheap leh..
I was there for about 5 minutes only and he already had almost 10 customers.
I think this business can earn quite alot within a night. Possibly, more than the hookers do.
Definitely, more than I do.

I've put many new songs into the music player. My pick of the bunch is "Bad Day" by Daniel Porter. What an awesome song. I came across it while browsing through the UK chart and discovered this song in 1st place. Most of the music that I have put in today is either on the UK or Australian chart.
The charts don't lie. Lawyers do.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    FIRST COMMENT!! WOOT!!

     
  • At 4:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dude, I can tell you Fat man have a lot of van. There's one at mine hometown Mentakab.

     
  • At 11:08 PM, Blogger JC said…

    .. or maybe you can leave them in the packets and throw 'em at noisy motorcyclists who drive past your home.
    MUAHAHAhahaahah LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home