Movie at 1U on Sunday
Yesterday, I went with some friends for lunch at Kenny Roger's and also to watch "The Island" at TGV, 1U. Why did we go to TGV instead of GSC? Believe me.. if we could, we would have gone to the GSC. The problem was that GSC's seats were mostly fully booked and we wanted early showtimes which were only available at TGV.
So why is GSC better than the TGV in 1 Utama?1) Space. GSC's allocated seats are so spaceous that a woman could possibly give birth to quadruplets in there.
2) 1901 hotdogs! Only available at GSC. Usually I whack it even before the movies starts no matter how hard I try to resist.
3) Newer and cleaner. All the more fun to dirty the place.
This movie is not that new anymore so there were not that many viewers. We had quite good seats which we booked in advance through the e-booking system. I am used to the GSC seating space already so I felt quite uncomfortable with the small seating space.
I thought fine.. at least let me have a foot rest. I was just about to put my feet on the seats in front of me when this couple came in and sat on them.. !@#$%^&*
Worse still, the woman of the couple who was sitting right in front of me... she leaned her head back to the max. I don't know if she realised but her hair was tickling my feet. Sumore I was wearing shorts. Damn kacau! Watching movie also must show off hair ar...
If hair so nice, go audition for shampoo commercial lah...
The Island is about clones and the purpose of their creation which was for organ implants on real humans. Gimme a Scarlett Johansson clone please! She'd make a great sex slave.. mwahhaha!
Dammit it is Monday today... the worst day of the week...
WORK SUCKS!


2 Comments:
At 10:34 AM,
Anonymous said…
TODAY IS MONDAY. I WATCHED FOOTBALL TILL 1AM AND TODAY IS MONDAY. ARSENAL WON 2-0 AND TODAY IS MONDAY. WIGAN DEFEATED WITH GLORY AND TODAY IS MONDAY. LIVERPOOL SHOOT THE HELL OUT OF BORO AND TODAY IS MONDAY. WE SHOULD HAVE EPL OFF DAY ON MONDAY. WHAT MAKE THINGS WORSE IS I AM HAVING SORE THROAT, IRRITATED NOSE, FLU, AND TODAY IS MONDAY. NO WONDER NOBODY LOVE MONDAY. MONDAY YOU SHOULD CHANGE YOUR NAME TO SINDAY. WORKING ON MONDAY IS SIN. ONE HELL GOING SIN.
:P
happy monday dude.
At 2:22 AM,
Anonymous said…
The movie "Island" is great...nice movie...nice babe also :P
Post a Comment
<< Home