marv

Don't spam me

Saturday, August 13, 2005

New music player

I have put up a new flash-based music player. I think it looks damn cool and has many more advantages over the traditional Windows Media Player streaming. I have disabled its autoplay due to bitchin from some people.. haha...
However, the drawback of this flash player is that it doesnt support Variable bitrate mp3s or anything above 128 Kps...
That's why temporarily, I have put some of the old stuff that I have in 128 Kbps.
Comments? Suggestions?
Any problems with this player then I will have to revert back to the traditional Windows Media Player streaming...

6 Comments:

  • At 4:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    nice lah the new music player...but songs not nice haha

     
  • At 9:22 AM, Blogger Marvin said…

    just because the songs are not new does not make them not nice

     
  • At 4:01 PM, Blogger JC said…

    awesome...awesome

     
  • At 4:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    looks very good. but yeah the 128kbit thing is just troublesome. hope it works behind my company firewall

     
  • At 5:42 PM, Blogger Marvin said…

    hmm
    it should i think

     
  • At 8:46 PM, Blogger Christopher Yap said…

    nice player...next time teach me how to do it...:D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home