marv

Don't spam me

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

3rd August, 2005

Yesterday was quite a boring day for me. Didn't do very much at all. Spent most of the time relaxing at home, playing around with Shoutcast and listening to some music at the same time. And of course, there is the daily mp3 download routine :P

Weezer has one of my fav bands ever since the high school days. I set their first single off the new album as the Track of the Day. It's called "Beverly Hills".

I think that Aaron has issues. I went out last night. Then when I got home to my computer, I had a message from Aaron. Can someone please tell me what he means by the following? Of course, Fafner is Aaron. Aaron and all his gay nicks. His previous one was Fardale. How gay is that?!?!?
Fafner says:
Hahaha... The crave for DFK is strong in you
Fafner says:
I am sure your broken leg has not impeded your favorite past time.. :)
WTF?!?!?!?!?! Is Aaron high sniffin' his bitch's poo?
If you are wondering who the heck Aaron is, that is a very cool picture of him above. Anyone looking for a good time can ask me for his contact number.

It was damn hazy yesterday. I took this picture while driving back from work. The building in the background is the Bali building in Sunway. At first I thought only Sunway was affected but when I got home, it was equally bad.
The Star: Sudden haze hits Klang Valley
The article says that the haze was caused by hot spots in Indonesia and a peat file in Cyberjaya.
Dammit Indonesia! Always do open burning when monsoon winds are blowing in our direction. We should also burn something when the monsoon winds are blowing in their direction. Burn the most foul smelling thing possible like some onions or garlic or rubber or something. Make them cry.

I actually have no other photos for today. But in order to fill up some more space, here is a picture of my breakfast. Yes, it is a hot dog. And I am very conscious about the way I eat it.... so, people.... don't get any funny ideas.

6 Comments:

  • At 9:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Marvin, you want hot dog?

    Also, why does your blog have a javascript dialog saying "'Dim sum this Sunday morning anyone? But not too early please.."

     
  • At 9:25 AM, Blogger Marvin said…

    that's coz i set it.. :D
    let's go dim sum this Sunday morning

     
  • At 9:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lol, ok. But not too early pls. :p

     
  • At 9:39 AM, Blogger Marvin said…

    yes lah
    probably for brunch :D

     
  • At 5:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you are killing me everytime when i read your blog...the food damn nice...

     
  • At 9:27 AM, Blogger Marvin said…

    haha... go eat la...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home