marv

Don't spam me

Friday, July 29, 2005

Happy 24th Birthday to Vincent Chee!

Happy !@#$%^&* birthday Vincent! Big boy already eh... time to lose your cherry if you know what i mean or have you lost it already?
Today's track of the day is dedicated to Vincent. Listen to the lyrics. It's damn funny. Haha..
After that, listen to track 2. That's our song man! We are the next Robbie Williams, Lionel Richie, Tommy Page, Manbai and the list goes on lah. I can't remember the rest. But I think when we sing "Endless Love", Vincent makes a darn good Diana Ross impersonation. And when we sing BeeGees, first person to call is Andrew. Hahah..

It is finally Friday and the weekend is almost here but I still have to work tomorrow. !@#$%^&*

Yesterday I had lunch with Edmund at Mr. Teppanyaki and he was generous enough to pay for my meal. Thanks alot man!
This is what I ordered for lunch, the fish teppanyaki set. The food at this place is not bad but it could use a little more scenery coz from inside the shop, it is difficult to look at the girls walking by.
Sumore, not many pretty girls eat at this place. I guess pretty girls don't like teppanyaki. Or teppanyaki makes girls ugly.
Kidding-lah. No offense to any of you girls who like teppanyaki

After work, I went to the SS2 pasar malam to buy a new (fake) Levi's belt. I got to the stall, chose the design I liked, then asked the person there for discount. There was a signboard there which stated "RM15 Best Buy" but I wanted to try my luck anyway lah. Then, he told he that it's already very cheap and he has been selling there for about 10 years already. Wow. Isn't that boring? Definitely worse than my job lah like that. After that I walked around a little more, resisting the urge to buy the food that I like coz if i didn't I would probably end up with something from each stall. The food was too distracting so I didn't notice whether there were any pretty girls there or not.

In the evening I went for guitar class. With the permission of my guitar teacher I took a snapshot of some guitars on display. The one that I like most is the one furthest to the right. I have been thinking of buying it for sometime now but it broke my heart when I was told how much it cost. RM2,880. I could actually afford it but I would rather spend that amount of money on more important items. Food, for instance. And karaoke.

7 Comments:

  • At 10:21 AM, Blogger JC said…

    woohoo...hahaha, what a BD song! cool!

     
  • At 10:53 AM, Blogger Marvin said…

    haha
    got it from kazaa :P

     
  • At 6:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    what mean lose my cherry?

     
  • At 6:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    haha nigga! thank u for dedicating one blog entry to me arr.yes nice song too.

     
  • At 9:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    vinz, no offence... u really dunno? why not google it?

     
  • At 10:20 PM, Blogger Marvin said…

    what the heck is all this anonymous crap
    maybe i should disable it

     
  • At 10:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    can disable one?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home