marv

Don't spam me

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Saturday, looking back on Friday

It is a bright Saturday morning and here I am in office. I should be out there enjoying the fresh air and breeze. Why do i have to work on Saturdays? Why? Whhhyyyyy?

Today's track of the day is "Never Lonely" by a Malaysian band called "Tragicomedy". Probably the best ever song from a Malaysian band. Local music don't get any better than this.

Yesterday was my colleague's (Tony) last working day. Seems like the company is getting smaller and smaller and the management people don't give a shit. But the noise level sure as hell ain't with some of the noisy people around here (I shall not mention names :P)
We went to McD's in Subang for lunch.
After looking at the menu above the counter up and down, down and up, I finally decided to try the Grilled Chicken Foldover with a bottle of distilled water. I tried to keep my meal as healthy as possible.
I have been telling alot of the guys about the Grilled Chicken Foldover and the response that I get is "A Grilled Chicken WHAT?"
So for their benefit, Ithis is how it looks like:



The Grilled Chicken Foldover

Probably the healthiest meal that McD's has to offer. Apart from the sucky porridge (It sucks so it's not counted as a meal).




In the evening, had dinner with Boon Yew, Wilfred and Yoon Fatt in wai sek kai SS2. RM7 (after splitting) was damn worth it for fried oyster and 2 big plates of fried noodles. After that we went to KTZ for tong sui and Edmund joined in.
Note: Aaron is the biggest mother fucker alive who wastes my phone calls time and time again with his persistent rejection, empty promises and lies! I have had even less rejection from girls.


To Vincent: This is my birthday gift from me to you. From the heart.
To everyone else: Please feel free to distribute. Haahaahaha

3 Comments:

  • At 9:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow i am so handsome!

     
  • At 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    too bad it's a disability. It that good or bad?

     
  • At 8:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Marv, u r rite, foldover is the best ever so far :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home