marv

Don't spam me

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Wednesday, 10th of August

I don't know what happened to me yesterday. Feeling much better today...
"But don’t look back in anger
I heard you say"
- Track of the day: "Don't look back in anger" by Oasis (live)

Hazy days
OMG.. so damn hazy...
I can't breathe without thinking what the effects will be if I continue inhaling this sort of air. If the haze was mist instead, we might all be wearing jackets and sweaters by now.


I urge smokers to stop smoking temporarily. Our air is already sufficiently fucked up as it is. I am thinking of getting a mask to filter what goes into my lungs. Heck with this kind of air quality, I'm sure any sort of mask would help to a certain extent. It is
possible that maybe kids playing around in their Power Rangers masks are breathing cleaner air than we are.

Dinner in KL

Had dinner in KL last night with Kong and geng (as spelt by Andrew). I have no idea what that place is called. And from the looks of it, neither did everyone else..


We ordered damn alot of food. There was hokkien mee, vege, bittergourd chicken, fish head, pork ribs (served in what looked to be a rotten pineapple), fried oyster, minced meat taufu, big-ass prawns.. what else? fuck, i don't even remember.

Kong orders the food as Sharon gives cameraman Andrew "the look".






Ryan has good chopstick washing skills.







2 cool dudes; Yao and Ed








Dig Kong's new haircut.








A pic of ed and i. Man, I look good. Lol. Okla.. give the cameraman some credit. Good job andrew. But I thought you said everyone's pic was taken. Where is yours?!







The bill came to RM260. RM100 for the big-ass prawns and RM160 for the rest of the food. The food was really good.. money well spent!
But if i continue eating like I did yesterday, i'll end up looking like fat albert soon.

7 Comments:

  • At 9:04 AM, Blogger JC said…

    Your Playlist today rocks dude!

     
  • At 12:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    today's haze is even worse than yesterday's. how much worse is it going to be? the government should issue some safety warning and ask us all to stay home at least. Asking us to move around in this kind of environment is just inhuman.

     
  • At 1:06 PM, Blogger Marvin said…

    yea fuck man.
    i bought lunch back to office while my colleagues ate in the coffee shop filled with the haze.
    you know what they say.. better paranoid than dead... lol

     
  • At 6:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    No better here, even mine office looks hazy and smells too. Shit

     
  • At 8:23 PM, Blogger Marvin said…

    GOD SAVE US ALL!

     
  • At 10:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    that bad ar?

     
  • At 11:20 PM, Blogger Marvin said…

    enjoy your fresh british air while you can and while it lasts...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home