It's that time of the week again!
It is Friday today and I am eagerly looking forward to tomorrow night's karaoke (if it happens) when we can all sing like crap and make fun of each other for singing like crap. In fact, I love Fridays so much that the track of the day is about Fridays. A 1992 track called "Friday I'm in Love" by the Cure.
Last night I sms-ed Hock Kwong(some of you may know him as Spas. damn bad lah you all.) to ask him whether free for dinner tonight. He hasn't replied. I think it's the form 4-5K class syndrome. Hahaha...
If you think about it, most of the guys from that class whom I SMS won't reply one. No point mentioning names coz you all already know who they are lah.
I went for my weekly guitar class at Mahogany yesterday and for the first time in a million years, I got a damn nice parking lot right in front of the place. As you can see from this pic, there is a shop selling coffee and another one selling shoes downstairs. Most musicians like to get into the "feeling" so that they feel more inspired when they are playing. Where does this "feeling" come from? From sippin' lots of caffeine (Long Black) and sniffin' some rubber (Bata shoes), that's how...
I personally don't do it. Maybe that's why I suck so bad at guitar.

After guitar class, I went to the bank to withdraw some money. Not much lah, so I still need Aaron to pay for my meals. Anyway.. on the way there, there was a girl standing outside the Honey Bee Cafe. She worked there and she was distributing flyers. OMG she was damn chun. Fair skin.. silky hair.... damn BIG................eyes... nice uniform... apron....
I did not take the flyer la coz I would definitely throw it away. No point wasting paper. Save the trees. And worse still, if she sees me throwing it away? I wouldn't want to hurt her feelings. Afterwards she cry then how?
I know I know, some of you will question my taste... bastards. Too bad I don't have a pic. You all will see.... time will tell.......
After got money already... I decided to find out whether the chinaman ah pek bakery that Yueng Yee was mentioning about earlier is still in business. I thought it had closed down already but in fact, it was still open. This is how the bakery looks like. The pic's abit blur though. My phone cam is not very good for night shots. The bakery was empty when I walked by. Pity them la. This shop has been around for a long time already. My opinion is........ what they need to improve business is to hire a pretty girl in uniform to stand outside their shop and distribute flyers.
While I got into my car, I took a pic of Wong Kok Char Chan Teng. Why their name so long one? Like a bloody tongue twister. Why cannot name it something short and easy to remember? For those who can't understand Cantonese like me, even worse still. Char Chan Teng means coffee shop right? To make it easy to remember, from now onwards, I will refer to Wong Kok Char Chan Teng as Wong's Cock coffee shop.
Last night I sms-ed Hock Kwong(some of you may know him as Spas. damn bad lah you all.) to ask him whether free for dinner tonight. He hasn't replied. I think it's the form 4-5K class syndrome. Hahaha...
If you think about it, most of the guys from that class whom I SMS won't reply one. No point mentioning names coz you all already know who they are lah.
I went for my weekly guitar class at Mahogany yesterday and for the first time in a million years, I got a damn nice parking lot right in front of the place. As you can see from this pic, there is a shop selling coffee and another one selling shoes downstairs. Most musicians like to get into the "feeling" so that they feel more inspired when they are playing. Where does this "feeling" come from? From sippin' lots of caffeine (Long Black) and sniffin' some rubber (Bata shoes), that's how...I personally don't do it. Maybe that's why I suck so bad at guitar.
After guitar class, I went to the bank to withdraw some money. Not much lah, so I still need Aaron to pay for my meals. Anyway.. on the way there, there was a girl standing outside the Honey Bee Cafe. She worked there and she was distributing flyers. OMG she was damn chun. Fair skin.. silky hair.... damn BIG................eyes... nice uniform... apron....
I did not take the flyer la coz I would definitely throw it away. No point wasting paper. Save the trees. And worse still, if she sees me throwing it away? I wouldn't want to hurt her feelings. Afterwards she cry then how?
I know I know, some of you will question my taste... bastards. Too bad I don't have a pic. You all will see.... time will tell.......
After got money already... I decided to find out whether the chinaman ah pek bakery that Yueng Yee was mentioning about earlier is still in business. I thought it had closed down already but in fact, it was still open. This is how the bakery looks like. The pic's abit blur though. My phone cam is not very good for night shots. The bakery was empty when I walked by. Pity them la. This shop has been around for a long time already. My opinion is........ what they need to improve business is to hire a pretty girl in uniform to stand outside their shop and distribute flyers.
While I got into my car, I took a pic of Wong Kok Char Chan Teng. Why their name so long one? Like a bloody tongue twister. Why cannot name it something short and easy to remember? For those who can't understand Cantonese like me, even worse still. Char Chan Teng means coffee shop right? To make it easy to remember, from now onwards, I will refer to Wong Kok Char Chan Teng as Wong's Cock coffee shop.


5 Comments:
At 9:59 PM,
Anonymous said…
Imagine this...
Somebody: I'm home!!!
Mum: Hi dear...how was work today?
S: ok lahh..
M: Have you had dinner? I cooked some fried beehoon..You want some?
S: No need lah..I ate dinner already..
M: Oh? Really? What did you have?
S: Oh...I had Wong's Cock..
M: That's nice, dear..
At 1:06 AM,
Anonymous said…
ooohh...i also want wong's cock!
At 1:15 AM,
Anonymous said…
lol
Also amazingly, Kathy Kinney has 4 votes.
The race for Hottest actress poll is pretty close. Jessica Alba has 12 votes and Keira Knightley has 11 votes. Hmm....
At 8:02 AM,
Marvin said…
How can Keira has so many votes? Jessica Alba cannot see the face properly so ppl don't vote for her is it? Must change the pic...
At 10:01 AM,
Marvin said…
LOL yy...
I hope that Somebody is not me
Post a Comment
<< Home