Hitz Cruiser
The poll is closed and we have a winner! Mandy Moore!Good choice people!
On the way back home from work yesterday, I went to pick my brother from his place (where he rents a room) and then dropped by in the old Giant in SS3 to buy some stuff. While I was looking for parking, I saw alot of people crowded around a car. Then I thought... that surely must be a Hitz cruiser giving away free stuff.. My brother who was seated next to me, confirmed that it was indeed a Hitz cruiser. I found a parking lot as soon as possible and then went to see what I could get free.
There were alot of people.. so I got my hands on the free Hitz car stickers first. After that, I had to squeeze my way to get the FREE KIT KATS. Bugger... some people damn greedy.. took 4 or 5! Me? I took 3 only..
I was quite thirsty and reached over to get some Nestea but all finished already... shit.... everyone so thirsty meh? Or Hitz brought too little? Hitz damn kiam man....
After giving away the free goodies, they brought out some other stuff to be given away. But have to answer a question correctly to win them.One of them was... what is Kit Kat's slogan?
The answer was right on the side of their van! fuck.... i didn't see it....... but someone else did... son of a bitch!
Answers to all the questions that he asked were on the van. So next time if you come across the Hitz cruisers and they ask you questions, make sure you check the side of the van first!
The final giveaway of the day was a Hello Kitty t-shirt. In order to win it, one would have to show something, anything purple in colour as well as a stamp, and to go to the Guardian store behind to get the store manager's name.
I wasn't expecting anyone to have stamps lah.. after all... why would anyone carry stamps around? But wah fuck.. there was a lady who really had a stamp... she had something purple also (I did not see what it was.. was busy eating free Kit Kat) and she went in to Guardian to get the store manager's name.
Hmm... why would she have a stamp with her in the middle of SS3 where there are no post offices?
1) She is a stamp collector or works in the post office
2) She pakat with the Hitz cruiser people
3) She sends alot of letters especially to her secret lover in the kampung
4) She's sleeping with the postman!
This is 1 of the 3 Kit Kat bars I got from the Hitz Cruisers. There is only one thing better than free Kit Kat and that is free s**.......free Snickers!


3 Comments:
At 3:10 PM,
Anonymous said…
Dude, maybe the lady own the post office lar.
At 8:13 PM,
Anonymous said…
Maybe she sell stamp wan leh??
At 10:42 PM,
Marvin said…
sells stamp means works in post office loh...
Post a Comment
<< Home