Weekend round-up
The passing weekend is like a lover who's leaving town for a week. You wanna tell her how much you miss her... how much you love her... and most importantly... you tell her you want her to stay... for good! But you both know that she has to go. But the good news is she'll be back in a week.
On Sunday evening, I went with a friend and my brother to the driving range near 1U. I desperately needed to improve my golf swing coz I was missing more balls than I was hitting.
The pic on the left: My balls.
Big and round aren't they?
How NOT to play golf


The 2 pics above display a cool dude attempting a golf swing. Notice his Tiger Woods-like positioning, his Vijay Singh-like swing and also his Phil Mickelson-like posture.
Please do not try this at home.
See the building in the background? That's 1U.
I was actually aiming my golf balls for it but I barely made it past the 100m mark. So sad.
Yesterday, I think I've improved a little bit. I missed less and managed to get more (golf) balls into the air. The most fun thing about going to the driving range is trying to whack the balls at the small tractor that goes around collecting the golf balls. I've never managed to hit it so far. One day sure kena... one fine day....... Alternatively sometimes, there are some dogs there too. They too, make good target practice.
Sometimes, I see male dogs there with their dangling...
I think that those make excellent golf balls. I wonder what will happen if i try to give them a swing? Ouch.
Heck, I'd probably miss
then the dog will come after me. Maybe I will try next time when I run out of golf balls to whack.
After dinner with my family, we sent my grandfather back to his nursing home. Next to the home, I saw a big crowd of people gathered there. It looked like something serious. I went in to take a closer look. By the way, I am not kepoh. Just... you know lah... wanna see if can lend helping hand 
After I got closer, I saw a car (proton) on top of a road divider and head-first into a small longkang. This was at a road junction. Dunno how it ended up there. The driver was taking a short cut maybe?
I watched till the tow truck came and towed the car away. After they cleared the car only I realised.. there are soo many kepoh.. er... concerned people like myself.
Fortunately, no one was hurt.
Unfortunately, I did not get the car number so I guess.. no 4D this week.
SIGH.
On Sunday evening, I went with a friend and my brother to the driving range near 1U. I desperately needed to improve my golf swing coz I was missing more balls than I was hitting.The pic on the left: My balls.
Big and round aren't they?
How NOT to play golf


The 2 pics above display a cool dude attempting a golf swing. Notice his Tiger Woods-like positioning, his Vijay Singh-like swing and also his Phil Mickelson-like posture.
Please do not try this at home.
See the building in the background? That's 1U.
I was actually aiming my golf balls for it but I barely made it past the 100m mark. So sad.
Yesterday, I think I've improved a little bit. I missed less and managed to get more (golf) balls into the air. The most fun thing about going to the driving range is trying to whack the balls at the small tractor that goes around collecting the golf balls. I've never managed to hit it so far. One day sure kena... one fine day....... Alternatively sometimes, there are some dogs there too. They too, make good target practice.
Sometimes, I see male dogs there with their dangling...
I think that those make excellent golf balls. I wonder what will happen if i try to give them a swing? Ouch.
Heck, I'd probably miss
After dinner with my family, we sent my grandfather back to his nursing home. Next to the home, I saw a big crowd of people gathered there. It looked like something serious. I went in to take a closer look. By the way, I am not kepoh. Just... you know lah... wanna see if can lend helping hand After I got closer, I saw a car (proton) on top of a road divider and head-first into a small longkang. This was at a road junction. Dunno how it ended up there. The driver was taking a short cut maybe?
I watched till the tow truck came and towed the car away. After they cleared the car only I realised.. there are soo many kepoh.. er... concerned people like myself.Fortunately, no one was hurt.
Unfortunately, I did not get the car number so I guess.. no 4D this week.
SIGH.


2 Comments:
At 10:49 PM,
Anonymous said…
Excellent pictures of the accident brought to you by Benny!!!
At 10:50 PM,
Anonymous said…
Yeah..lovely pictures
Post a Comment
<< Home