That was fast
This week passed damn fast to say the least. It is almost the weekend.
It looked like it was going to rain like hell when I left for work this morning. I am in the office now and I do not know if it is raining yet. I am too lazy to walk over to the window to take a look. I hope someone can update me on the weather conditions.
Yesterday must have been one of the most boring days of this month.
Got home from work... played Pro Evolution Soccer 4 for a couple of minutes...
did some cycling on the exercise bike..
did some weight exercise for the legs using ankle weights...
then did some sit ups....
then dinner....
then chat....
DAMN BORING!
While chatting, a net friend of mine (whom I haven't met before) told me about this guy. She said that this guy and her were quite close.. doing stuff for each other.. and everyone thought that they were a couple. So, she decided to do something about it. She asked the guy whether he thinks they should start something. The guy said no.
So, she was quite unhappy about that.. coz it was like as though the guy was playing with her feelings, bla bla... That guy was Singaporean. So typical. Haha....
What could I say? I didn't know what to say lah... I have never experienced this thing before. But that guy also one kind lah.. I saw that girl's display pic.. not bad whatt.... and she seems like a nice girl. So, why dont wanna start? I know lah... he must be gay. Gay Singaporean perfectionist.
My worst experience of consoling people was when one of my ex-colleagues came into office and I was the only one there. She came to my desk and started crying. She said "Marvin.. I argued with my boyfriend... what should I do?". Shit. How the hell would I know? Go buy him Snickers or something lah and hope that he likes it. I know I would :P
Alot of people have been telling me to quit my job and get a new one. Yesterday, an ex-colleague told me that I am too good to stay at this company after I showed her the latest project I am working on. I was flattered although I hav barely started doing the project. Was it just a form of encouragement or am I really good? I dunno.. But then, I've never been good at anything useful, if you know what I mean.. haha...
I have had alot of trouble deciding what sort of job I should apply for. I have started a new poll to determine which is the most suitable job for me. Please vote. It will help determine my next career move.
It looked like it was going to rain like hell when I left for work this morning. I am in the office now and I do not know if it is raining yet. I am too lazy to walk over to the window to take a look. I hope someone can update me on the weather conditions.
Yesterday must have been one of the most boring days of this month.Got home from work... played Pro Evolution Soccer 4 for a couple of minutes...
did some cycling on the exercise bike..
did some weight exercise for the legs using ankle weights...
then did some sit ups....
then dinner....
then chat....
DAMN BORING!
While chatting, a net friend of mine (whom I haven't met before) told me about this guy. She said that this guy and her were quite close.. doing stuff for each other.. and everyone thought that they were a couple. So, she decided to do something about it. She asked the guy whether he thinks they should start something. The guy said no.
So, she was quite unhappy about that.. coz it was like as though the guy was playing with her feelings, bla bla... That guy was Singaporean. So typical. Haha....
What could I say? I didn't know what to say lah... I have never experienced this thing before. But that guy also one kind lah.. I saw that girl's display pic.. not bad whatt.... and she seems like a nice girl. So, why dont wanna start? I know lah... he must be gay. Gay Singaporean perfectionist.
My worst experience of consoling people was when one of my ex-colleagues came into office and I was the only one there. She came to my desk and started crying. She said "Marvin.. I argued with my boyfriend... what should I do?". Shit. How the hell would I know? Go buy him Snickers or something lah and hope that he likes it. I know I would :P
Alot of people have been telling me to quit my job and get a new one. Yesterday, an ex-colleague told me that I am too good to stay at this company after I showed her the latest project I am working on. I was flattered although I hav barely started doing the project. Was it just a form of encouragement or am I really good? I dunno.. But then, I've never been good at anything useful, if you know what I mean.. haha...
I have had alot of trouble deciding what sort of job I should apply for. I have started a new poll to determine which is the most suitable job for me. Please vote. It will help determine my next career move.


4 Comments:
At 10:08 AM,
Anonymous said…
it was raining when i left for work this morning at 8:30am. i think it's stopped now.
At 11:36 AM,
Anonymous said…
raining catz and dogz on mine way to office. Dude, try to register with some agent lar, Adecco, KELLY.
At 9:01 PM,
JC said…
seriously, I think you are a superhero in disguise.
At 9:05 PM,
Anonymous said…
8pm.. still raining..
Post a Comment
<< Home