marv

Don't spam me

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Already Wednesday today... time flies...

Damn alot of ppl pissed me off on the roads yesterday. If I had a gun, I would wind down my window, put on my pair of shades to look cool, then stick a bullet or two right through their brains.
These are the type of people on the road that get on my nerves.
1) People from out of town who cut queue (Only locals are allowed to do that!)
2) Malay tudung women (Extremists. Either extremely slow or extremely wreckless)
3) People who speed and tail damn closely
4) Those who zig zag through traffic
5) People who leave their hands outside their window. Makes me wanna drive up next to them and then plant a grenade in their hands then drive off.
6) No offense to anyone but motorcyclists are damn annoying in general.

Unless of course that person is a hot chick, then the above does not apply, everything is my fault, I have been a baddddd boy and I deserve a spanking.
Hahahah....

After work yesterday, I went to the Curve to check out the price of the new Liverpool jersey that I have been wanting to buy. Went to this shop called Al-Ikhsan. No no, it is not a terrorist camp....... it's a sports shop...

I heard that this is the best store to buy jerseys from in Malaysia because not only do they have a wide range at discounted prices, they also have name and number imprinting services.

I found the jersey I was looking for and discovered that it is indeed cheaper than most of other stores. It was priced at RM179 at Al-Ikhsan compared to the RM199 at the other places where I have looked. I decided to delay my purchase of this jersey till next month the very least. This month sale.... have to buy other items that have higher priority.

I told you guys the Ikano logo looks like a middle finger but you all don't believe. Here is the proof. I took this pic on the way back.
DON'T TELL ME THAT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE A MIDDLE FINGER!









On the way back from the Curve, the skies were getting dark and it was gonna start raining.
Check out the dark skies above 1U as I drove past it. This was about.. 6pm I think.
Did it eventually rain? I don't remember.

Yesterday on radio, some guy called in and he was asked to name a year between 1970-1990 (I think) and then he would be asked a question related to events on that year. The question he got was.. "What does CD stand for?"
He went "Um.... um...."
The DJ said "C'mon, you can answer this!"
He replied "Ya.. ya.. I know this... I have alot of CD's. I know D stands for disc..."
DJ said "Okay.. then what does C stand for?"
The guy replied "Umm... C stands for cassette?"


WTF?!?!?!?
Nolah nolah, I think CD stands for Cow Dung....

4 Comments:

  • At 12:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    harhar too short for a middle finger lar dude~~~

     
  • At 2:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    chatter box down~~??~??~
    Dude. how's the drumstick? Mine beef ball soup noodle not good at all.

     
  • At 2:09 PM, Blogger Marvin said…

    WAH. you eye sight so sharp! So fast can see my drumstick. haha.... so so lah.. next time eat mixed rice ma

     
  • At 2:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    :p, mixed till sien liaw, so try sth else lor. harhar

     

Post a Comment

<< Home