Cornflakes for all the ladies out there
Premenstrual Syndrome? Eat Cornflakes!Women can ward off the effects of PMS with cornflakes, which help reduce depression, anxiety and fatigue. Ladies.. please eat more. Gentlemen... please make sure your mums, sisters, aunts, wives, mistresses eat enough cornflakes for the sake of mankind.
I had lunch with my brother at Mr. Teppanyaki in Sunway Pyramid.For those of you who have eaten there, you would know that with each serving of their rice, they have some small bits of pickles on the side. I am actually not sure whether they are pickles but they sure look and taste like them.
Anyway... while I was eating, suddenly i heard this woman (who looked like a man who had a piranha face with glasses) shouting.. "saya sudah kata tak mau kenapa u taruk?"She was referring to the pickles on the side. Why make such a big fuss? They give damn little of it anyway. I got 4 bits of them.
The man in charge there replied "Kenapa you marah kuat kuat?" while using a spoon to scoop out the bits of pickles. That was when the woman went berserk.
She said "You give me your manager's name and phone number! I am going to sue you!". Over what?!?!?! 4 small bits of pickles?!?!!? The man refused to give the number at first. He kept trying to tell her that it was just a small matter. But the woman kept interrupting him and saying "Give me the number.. GIVE me the number!!" The poor man even went to the nearest table and showed the customers there the pickles that the woman was mad about.
After a while, he finally gave her the number. The woman tried to call the number on the handphone but the number was out of service..
Horrrrr!
PWNED!
After the woman asked how come the number was out of service, then only the man was forced to give the real number.
According to my brother, this woman was a student from MC last time. Sigh, I think MC reached its peak when fine students like myself were still studying there. It was all downhill after that.
Too bad I couldn't stick around to watch the rest of the show.. I had to get back to work. When I left, she was bitchin' on the phone to the manager. Looks like she could use some cornflakes. Actually... lots of it...
This is the mascot of MC.His name is Kang Wei.
In this pic, he is seen to be reading comics during working hours.
For those of you who don't know, he was my junior in high school.
I have been told that he just acts "not normal" so he can disturb the girls by bumping into them "by accident" and touching their boobs in the process. I heard this straight from one of his victims. However, her name will remain undisclosed.
Kang Wei.... a true idol to me..... you have done what I have failed to accomplish..
I respect!


1 Comments:
At 2:16 PM,
Anonymous said…
sorry for that poor mar, he might suffers from picklephobia after this incident.
Post a Comment
<< Home