marv

Don't spam me

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Saturday bullshit

It was my brother's birthday yesterday. My dad came home damn late from work and I was starving like an African child. My brother chose to go to Castell in PJ, some Western food restaurant. It was my first time there. Food as OK, the environment was not bad... got chicks sumore!

A friend of mine was online yesterday. Let's call him "Fat Fuck". Fat Fuck is very seldom online. Fat Fuck is very strange person. He loves his home. He loves doing chores. He loves his bitch (female dog).
Fat Fuck has some people he calls "friends" but he does not like meeting up with them no matter how many times they call him. And when he finally agrees to go out, another friend, "Anime King" will always have to pick him and then send him back later.
It is very disappointing when you consider that we have known each other for almost 10 years.
While chatting with him, I told him that everytime we try to call him out, we know what the end result will be. He replied.. "Well what can I say? My schedule is as tight as a virgin's pussy..".
WTF? Virgin's pussy? What is his job? Gigolo?
But in all seriousness, he cannot possibly be THAT busy. He's not the Prime minister for fucks sake.
However... one thing good about Fat Fuck is.. 3 out of 5 times we meet up, he pays. That is his only purpose now. Not as a friend, but as funding manager.
No prizes for guessing who Fat Fuck is. And it's not me, God dammit.

OK, the polls are closed and it looks like being a Stalker is what most of you think I should be. Or maybe I should say... what "Anime King" thinks I should be. I think he's the sole voter for that poll choice. In second place was Supermodel.

Hmm... I wonder what a stalker is. I've never seen one before. Let me check the dictionary.
stalker n 1: someone who walks with long stiff strides
Ohhh..... so I walk with long stiff strides. Cool, cool. But how is walking with long stiff strides, a job? It doesn't make sense.

As for becoming a supermodel, I can see why most of you chose it. It's coz of my good looks and muscular physique, right? But I am a modest person. Showing off my face and body for a living just isn't something I would fancy. Furthermore, I wouldn't want to be competition to the existing supermodels. If they get retrenched then I would be partly to blame. Like this not nice lah. And sumore, I heard alot of supermodels are gay. But then again, I would be able to meet some female supermodels at work. Something I would look forward to everyday.

I also noticed that no one voted for programmer... which is my current job. Why????
Handsome guys cannot be programmers meh?

1 Comments:

  • At 10:31 AM, Blogger Marvin said…

    now got already. just uploaded. cannot find sharp pics. hard to edit.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home