marv

Don't spam me

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Mice on TV

I was chatting with a friend about dogs yesterday. She told me that she loves dogs but hates cats. Then, I mentioned that I hate mice but I have nothing against cats. You see... on Tom & Jerry right... you have got to hate Jerry the mouse lah.

Tom & Jerry
He's arguably the most annoying mouse in the whole cartoon world.
For every episode I have watched since I was a kid, I always hope that Jerry gets tortured or killed or something. But in the end, I always get disappointed. I guess that is what attracts most viewers to watch the next episode... with the hope that Jerry gets a good beating!
The Moral of Tom & Jerry: Being a pussy always gets you into trouble.

Animaniacs
This is another damn annoying mouse cartoon.
A bunch of retarded and hyper-active mice who make alot of noise.
Who the heck wants to watch that?
Their names... Yakko, Wakko, and Dot.
Anyone wanna name their kids with those mentioned above?

Speedy Gonzales
The fastest mouse in all Mexico.
Speedy's major traits are his ability to run extremely fast, and his stereotypical Mexican accent. "Arriba! Arriba! Ándale! Ándale!"
Speedy was always up against Sylvestre the cat. And guess who always used to win. Another classic example of how pussies never win.








Danger Mouse and Mighty Mouse.

One's a mouse with an eye-patch who has a side-kick who looks amazingly alike to an ex-colleague of mine and the other is a mouse with super powers who wears red undies outside his pants and goes around saving the lives of other mice. Most of the time, Mighty Mouse saves the women (mice). From that, we can conclude that Mighty Mouse is indeed a playboy. I do not remember much of Danger Mouse

Pinky & the Brain
One of my all time favourites.
Pinky: Gee, Brain, what are we going to do tonight?
Brain: The same thing we do every night, Pinky - Try and take over the world!
In every episode, the Brain asks Pinky the question "Are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
Pinky's reponse in every episode is different and it's damn funny.
Example: "I think so, Brain, but if the plural of mouse is mice, wouldn't the plural of spouse be spice?"

Biker Mice From Mars
About three humanoid motorcyclist mice named Throttle, Modo, and Vinnie who escaped a war on their home planet Mars. They eventually end up crash landing on Earth in the city of Chicago.
There they meet a charming female mechanic named Charlene "Charley" Davidson and discover that the Plutarkians have come to Earth to exploit its natural resources. Righttt........
Motorcyclist mice......
Female mechanics......
What next????
Mice who wanna take over the world?!
Oh wait.. that's been done already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home