marv

Don't spam me

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Poisonned

Insomnia really sucks. I couldn't sleep again last night for no apparent reason. It's so darn cold right now becoz of the rain and I also have a running nose. Only slept a couple of hours and today, I might look something like this.










Yesterday, a man came up to the office. He told us that someone had complained about the water in our building being dirty and smelly. He said that he went up to the tank at the roof to check... and found a dead pigeon in there.
Well actually, he said "upstair got burung merpati jump inside the tank".
Fuck. I used the water to wash my face.
No wonder got so many pimples recently....
But nevermind... One of my colleagues.. showered in that water last week.. hahaha.... and that's not all.. he sometimes brushes his teeth in office too.. mwahahah........
Maybe he's got part of the bird's brains stuck in his teeth as we speak.
This is what remains of the pigeon.









I think it's revenge. Sometimes when i'm in the office toilet for long periods of time, i'm not touching myself like what most ppl think. It's coz i occasionally use the water hose to spray the pigeons that are outside the window. It's quite fun! They can't see me from the outside coz of the mosquito netting so I guess it gives them quite a shock. Sigh. Cruel person aren't I. But i've already stopped the habit coz I wouldn't want to be sprayed too if I was in the pigeon's shoes, err... beak... er... feathers....
Well, you get the point.

After work, I went to 1U to get a new pair of shoes. After parking while I was walking in, I saw a familiar face walk past me. Guess who it was? He's blonde, he's a guy and he appears on TV.
Nop.... not Son Gokou of Dragonball Z.....
It was Paul Moss of Malaysian Idol...
That makes it 3 TV personalities i've seen in my last 4 visits to 1 Utama.
Next time, I hope I meet more of the women personalities.
Especially the yummy ones.
They are usually rich right? Hopefully, I am around when they have no small change to pay at the autopay booth .
They ask me for change.
I ask for their number.
We go out.. get married.. have kids... and live happily ever after. The end.

I spent a damn long time looking for a cheap and nice pair of shoes to buy. First I went to the Royal Sporting House to check them out. It's hard to get sizes for my feet coz they are damn long... just like my....
Anyway, I asked the sales assistant there to help me look for shoes with big sizes. She asked another man to search for me. I waited while looking through all the shoes. Looked through so many times till I got fed up of waiting.. I told the bitch.. nevermind la... i buy from somewhere else.
So, I got my shoes from Studio R. I got a pair of Reeboks. I wanted to get some clothes too but alot of shops dont have sales anymore.

This bastard ice cream man cut my queue on the LDP while I was driving back from 1U in the rain.
Son of a bitch.
As far as I know, ice cream sellers don't get special priviledges on the road.
I will remember his registration plate number. He better be giving lots of discounts when my kids buy ice cream from him next time.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:28 PM, Blogger JC said…

    MAUAHaHAHa LOL today is your most funniest blog post yet. Will be looking forward for more wacky shiet.

     
  • At 7:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Pity the icecream man lah ... under the rain........ haha

     

Post a Comment

<< Home