I love Friday
Sunway's best tour guide.Specializes in Subang and Sunway areas.
Seen here guiding 2 ladies how to get to the Summit.
The Summit's location really sucks. I have also been asked before for directions to get there.
They should really shift or something.
Come to think of it, why don't they put up some big-ass road signs on the highway? Cannot afford ah? Use some wooden boards and nail them to the trees and street lamps lah!
Smart fortwo coupé
Saw this car when coming back from lunch break nearby office yesterday. It looks sporty and cool.It's pretty spacious for 2 people but lacks a back seat to make out on which could prove to be a big issue.
Or if you have kids.. where would you place them? In the boot? But the boot is also damn small.
If your child is above 3 years of age then definitely cannot fit inside the boot already.
I had my guitar lesson yesterday.Nowadays, my guitar lessons are all based on scales and guitar solo-ing, which I feel is my weakest guitar skill. I have no problems playing the scale but the guitar solos require creativity which comes from experience of playing them in songs.
There is no doubt that guitar solos today are not as good as they used to be in the past but there are still a few of which I like. In the near future, I hope to be able to play some of this stuff.
Here are 10 samples of guitar solos from a few recent songs that I like.


2 Comments:
At 11:41 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hey, how come you don't put some of the songs on your guitar solo list in your playlist. I would rather listen to them than other songs in your playlist like "Pretty Ricky - Grind With Me". I just can't appreciate rap.
At 8:06 AM,
Marvin said…
what's wrong with Pretty Ricky?
That song is not bad what...
Rap is awesome especially when mixed with rock.
That song is damn high in the Billboard charts.
I would put more rock but many people would not like the stuff I listen to
Post a Comment
<< Home