Merdeka Eve
It is Merdeka eve today and I am looking forward to tomorrow. Tomorrow is a public holiday, so for those of you who are overseas and do not have holiday.. especially Vincent... I would like to take this opportunity to laugh in your faces.. mwahaha!I will treasure this year's Merdeka holiday very much as I do every year because it's only a single day off before a 2 month drought of holidays.
Yes I'm afraid... TWO MONTHS WITHOUT A SINGLE HOLIDAY!
Habis la habis la... I think the doctors will be very busy with their pens within these 2 months (if you know what i mean.. hehe)
Why can't we celebrate more meaningless events, such as Mike the Headless Chicken Day? Click on the link to read more info about this annual holiday in Fruita, in Colorado. Hmm... Mike the Headless Chicken Day. Then here, we should have Siti the Pregnant Kuih Seller day.
There are alot of citizens who are very patriotic. This makes me recall of the time while I was having my undergraduate studies in MMU, Malacca. Lots of shop house owners used to hang big flags outside their shop lots. I had some friends ... they would look around for the flags outside the shop lots that were reachable... and try to jump and yank the flag out. After they got the flag, they would then hang it outside their own house and then boast to everyone of how patriotic they are. And they would also tie more knots at the flags so that "their" flag in turn, would not get stolen by others.I have set up a Random music video player on the right menu. Feel free to check it out. Refresh the page to play the next video. But if it plays the same video 3 times in a row, you know what that means. It's a sign from above to go and buy lottery.
Hmm.. I wonder what I should do tonight. Anyone have plans? Can I join? Wanna go have dinner?


2 Comments:
At 5:01 PM,
Anonymous said…
no blogging today eh?!
At 5:18 PM,
Anonymous said…
everyone needs a holiday
yawn
Post a Comment
<< Home