Satan lives opposite my house
I think Satan lives across my house and his wife recently gave birth to some puppies from hell. The damned little puppies are kept in a cage and they squeal and they bark, day and night.. non-stop. From the sound of it, I think there were 3 of them.And they definitely have very good stamina to be able to continue for so long.
I recorded about 1-2 minutes of the noise they make so that I can share my pain with everyone else. I used some software to enhance the loudness and I applied some filters to remove some unwanted distortion.
The recording was done using my handphone while I was standing at my house gate. For those of you who have been to my place, you would know that there is a small field in front of my house. These puppies were in the house directly opposite mine with the field separating in between. The noise didn't stop after those 2 minutes, no sir.. it's just... I got tired standing there in the hot afternoon sun.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home