marv

Don't spam me

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Last night, I had dinner with some friends at Pizza Hut. There were 5 of us. Knowing that we are all capable of eating like starving pigs, one friend suggested ordering the set for 6... which we did. We chose the Island Supreme and the Super Supreme pizzas.








During dinner, a friend mentioned that his neighbour has a driver who drives a damn fancy car for his boss and also earns more than me. I said that I might be interested in working as a driver too. Maybe boss ask me to fetch his chun daughter to go places. Who knows? Like my friend said... might get promoted from driver to son-in-law. mwahah...

But my friend also pointed out that most drivers are indians. That reminded me of a time when I went to a restaurant in new PJ. The lady boss there had many Indian workers. But they all shared the same name. They were all called.... "Ah neh".
My friend asked.. "So when the lady boss calls Ah neh, which of them responds?"
Actually very easy one... it's like when you telephone Pizza Hut's delivery service. Which Pizza Hut responds? Of course the nearest one lah....

This morning after I left my house for work before I got on to the LDP, I saw damn alot of cars there. Something very unusual on a Saturday morning. I knew something was not right. Actually, I had already prepared my cam phone to take pics of whatever it was. As soon as I got on to the LDP, I saw the cause of the jam. I saw a red Unser facing an awkward direction at the side of the road near the divider, an ambulance.. and a man being stretchered on to the ambulance. There were some damn kepoh motorcyclists who stopped at the roadside just to look. Sumore blocking my way. Bastards. Motorcyclists cannot do anything right one. There were a few of them lah. All their names were Ah neh.

You might ask.. where are the photos?!? Well, I decided not to take any. If i did, I am no better than the kepoh motorcyclists right? Furthermore, I felt some sympathy for that man who was being stretchered and I pray that he is OK.

It is Saturday today and it was initially planned to go to Red Box at Sg Wang tonight. Room also booked already. Just a few days ago, alot of people were keen to go one. Then all of a sudden, all cannot make it. Sigh............................................................................................ My discount voucher expires in a few days... :( :( :( :(

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home