I have 2 eggs
It was raining this morning, the perfect time condition to sleep in. But no.... i had to force myself out of bed and for what? To come to work. That feeling sucks. It's almost like... you're in bed, making out with a supermodel. Then while you are just about to approach orgasm, your phone rings and it's your wife asking you to buy groceries. That sucks.
Yesterday, I attended an interview at a company located in Kelana Jaya. When I got there, I went searching around to find out which block the company would be in. After walking around abit, I came to a McDonald's. I was thinking to myself.. please let it be in above the McDonald's...
When I looked up.. I saw the signboard of the company up there. It was located on the 2nd floor.
A company which is above a McDonald's is always a plus.
Ask Lilian Too, the feng shui expert. I'm sure she'll agree with me. She's fat. Probably eats alot of McD's.
OK, back to the interview story. I was interviewed by 3 people. 1 lady and 2 guys. I think the lady was boss. Lady boss? Disaster! But during the interview she seemed quite knowledgable and friendly though. But then again, when "auntie" pays a visit, who knows what kind of monster she might become?
At first, the interview went alright.. I could answer all their questions and they seemed satisfied. But later on, the lady asked.. "would you mind if i asked you a brain teaser?"
My mouth said "OK sure" but my heart said "dowan lah.." my brain said "please! don't make me work!"
The brain teaser went something like this.....
Your friend tells you that he has 2 eggs.... (I felt like interrupting here and saying... What? I also got 2 eggs what!)
And he says that these eggs are unbreakable but you don't believe him.
You go to a building with 100 floors. And you need to find out from which floor onwards you drop the eggs that they start to break. 100 floors... 2 eggs......
Anyone with interesting replies to this one? Please post.
Yesterday, I attended an interview at a company located in Kelana Jaya. When I got there, I went searching around to find out which block the company would be in. After walking around abit, I came to a McDonald's. I was thinking to myself.. please let it be in above the McDonald's...
When I looked up.. I saw the signboard of the company up there. It was located on the 2nd floor.
A company which is above a McDonald's is always a plus.
Ask Lilian Too, the feng shui expert. I'm sure she'll agree with me. She's fat. Probably eats alot of McD's.OK, back to the interview story. I was interviewed by 3 people. 1 lady and 2 guys. I think the lady was boss. Lady boss? Disaster! But during the interview she seemed quite knowledgable and friendly though. But then again, when "auntie" pays a visit, who knows what kind of monster she might become?
At first, the interview went alright.. I could answer all their questions and they seemed satisfied. But later on, the lady asked.. "would you mind if i asked you a brain teaser?"
My mouth said "OK sure" but my heart said "dowan lah.." my brain said "please! don't make me work!"
The brain teaser went something like this.....
Your friend tells you that he has 2 eggs.... (I felt like interrupting here and saying... What? I also got 2 eggs what!)And he says that these eggs are unbreakable but you don't believe him.
You go to a building with 100 floors. And you need to find out from which floor onwards you drop the eggs that they start to break. 100 floors... 2 eggs......
Anyone with interesting replies to this one? Please post.


12 Comments:
At 9:47 AM,
Anonymous said…
Doesn't matter which floor, it breaks when it hits the ground?
At 12:32 PM,
Anonymous said…
if it is supposed to be unbreakable then how the heck is it supposed to break?
At 1:29 PM,
Anonymous said…
Get some hens so sit on it. Maybe they will hatch and become unbreakable chick.
At 1:38 PM,
Marvin said…
infiniteman.. your friend SAYS it is unbreakable but you DONT believe him. so you are actually trying to prove him wrong.
At 2:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
well then smash 1 against something. if it doesn't break then it's probably unbreakable isn't it?
besides, it may be strong enough to withstand a drop from a 100 storey building.
At 2:36 PM,
Marvin said…
smashing it wasn't an option lah
if smashing it was an option, might as well step on it. or better still, throw the egg at your friend's face.
At 4:34 PM,
Anonymous said…
wat if it was a hardboiled egg?>
At 5:13 PM,
Anonymous said…
http://www.math.uni-bielefeld.de/~sillke/PUZZLES/falling-eggs
uhh..yea, what he said.
At 5:23 PM,
Anonymous said…
darn read the question wrongly.it could be those plastic eggs.so did u get it right while you were there?
At 5:37 PM,
Anonymous said…
w00t...so nice...above McDonalds...
At 11:09 AM,
Anonymous said…
where?where?muff answer..
At 12:09 PM,
Marvin said…
the place? at kelana jaya parkview. it looks like a smaller company than here. It's sad. But I think I'll learn more there.
Post a Comment
<< Home