marv

Don't spam me

Friday, September 09, 2005

Feed our damn chickens!

I had lunch at Nando's with my brother yesterday. I ordered the quarter bird set.
A week earlier I had a hot Mocha as Secret Recipe. I can still remember how it tasted.. man, it was awesome! Felt like drinking some coffee again yesterday so I ordered the hot Mocha at Nando's to give it a try.

When I got my cup of hot Mocha, I thought.. damn... it looks like shit. I took a small sip of it. Wah! Tasted like shit also! Too diluted and tasteless. Might as well I order a cup of hot water and bring my own Nescafe 3 in 1 sachet.
Conclusion: Hot Mocha at Secret Recipe is better than hot Mocha at Nando's. But if i remember correctly, it's a little more expensive in Secret Recipe by a few cents.

When I got my food, I was damn disappointed. The chicken so damn small
Felt like going to the manager to complain, "Excuse me, I ordered a quarter chicken.. not a quarter quarter chicken". Geez man... why aren't we feeding our chickens? No wonder there's hunger all over the world today. I know alot of effort, time and money has been put into trying to feed the hungry. But obviously, the approach is wrong.

Instead of feeding the people, we should be feeding the chickens. Chickens are the source of meat. You feed them more, you get more meat. You get more meat, there's more to go around. The more there is to go around, the more stomachs are filled. The more stomachs are filled, the less people suffer from hunger and starvation.

Remember this theory. You heard it here first. They might implement this in the future. Who knows? And if they do, I deserve credit from it. I don't want much.. just the theory to be named after me. I want it to be called... "The Marvin-wants-more-Nando's-chicken Theory".

Everyone knows I listen to alot of music. This week, I spent my time listening to The Best of Guns n' Roses over and over and over again. Guns n' Roses was... is... and will always be one of the greatest bands. Slash with his out-of-this-world guitar solos... and Axel Rose who provides the band with superb vocals that not many people can accomplish.





Yes... not many people... that includes that stupid malay guy from Malaysian Idol with his so-called "Rock Orang Kampung" who keeps trying to imitate Axel's style. OK, I might be abit harsh. Good attempt lah. But not quite good enough. To Mr. "Rock Orang Kampung"... if you are reading this.. if you wanna sing a Guns n' Roses song, please learn some farking english first. You insult one of the greatest bands of all time and I'm fucking pissed with you.

Oh.. his name is Faizull









Seriously this year's Malaysian Idol contestants suck. If i was judge, it would be a draw and there would be no winner this year.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:04 PM, Blogger ahhead21 said…

    Dude, i got a blogspot. www.gunnerz.blogspot.com

     
  • At 6:40 PM, Blogger JC said…

    I don't have plans and schemes,
    And I don't have hopes and dreams.

    Yeah, we're fucked.

     
  • At 9:10 AM, Blogger Marvin said…

    indeed we are

     

Post a Comment

<< Home