(︶︿︶)
Yesterday I was using this display picture of a teddy bear. 2 of my friends saw it while chatting with me and straight away told me. "Hey.. your display pic looks like you! "Is that true?
That reminded me of a net friend of mine who once told me that if I were to have a band, I should be known as.. Ted.
Ted's quite a cool name. Hmm... then what should my band be called? I can only think of Ted and the Tambis or Ted and the Teletubbies.
Yesterday I went to pump some fuel at Esso. I noticed that they have changed their credit card paying system. Now instead of swiping the card in and out, you gotta leave the card in there while waiting for the system to verify your card.After approval, you remove the card then can start to pump already. Looks quite hi-tech from the outside. But on the inside, I highly doubt it :P
Yesterday evening, I attended a second interview at Arachnid. On the left is a pic of the pool table that I mentioned in the earlier post. I took this pic while waiting for the interviewer to come. I thought that it would be the same guy who interviewed me but instead, some indian guy interviewed me. I have to say that this interview didn't go as well as the first one. In the first place, this wasn't really an interview. I don't think we spoke more than 5 minutes. All he asked me was what my current job scope is like, what programming languages do i know and also to negotiate my salary. The salary negotiation was the problem area. He asked me if i can reduce my request or not. After some thought, I told him that I would not go lower coz it wasn't a very high request also lah. He didn't look very satisfied then he told me he would let me know by next week. Bloody indian guy so kiamsiap.I really hope that the chinese guy who interviewed me last week will help persuade the indian guy to change his mind. Otherwise, it would be a real surprise if they were to offer me the job.
I guess i will have to continue looking elsewhere.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home