marv

Don't spam me

Monday, September 19, 2005

Liverpool vs Scum

Yesterday evening, I bought dinner back home so that I could watch the Liverpool - Scum game while eating. For those of you who don't already know, Scum is also known as Manchester United. Why they are called Scum I don't know, but I can think of a million reasons.

Frankly, the game was quite boring. Not much action on both ends. I think both goalkeepers were so unworked that they could possibly just walk over to the stands to flirt with some chicks without being missed. On TV, you will notice all the different walks of people who watch the matches in the stadiums. Sometimes got chun chicks, sometimes got small kids, sometimes even got old grandma and grandpa!

At first it was reported that the Captain of the Scums was going to miss the game coz of a hamstring injury that was supposedly going to keep him out of action for at least 3 weeks. Probably all just a made-up-story. We all know that the Scums are capable of it. But now leh, really got injury already.... a broken bone in his foot that will take 2 months to heal.
Or is this another lie?

Sigh.. Monday already. Back to work...

Monday monday I hate you
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, even fridays too
Don't you know you make me blue
I really hate work that's nothing new.

Why oh why do I have to work?
why can't i just be a lazy jerk?
why can't money grow on trees?
so i can be free like the birds and the bees?

I really wanna curse and swear
but my boss is here so i don't dare
instead I think i'll go to toilet
with the water hose the pigeons i'll squirt

The weekend is gone and i miss it so
thinking of it makes me feel so low
Sigh, if only i could turn back time
Then i wouldn't be writing this stupid rhyme.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wah, someone is very free this morning

     

Post a Comment

<< Home