marv

Don't spam me

Friday, September 16, 2005

(_|_)

I had lunch with a friend just now? Guess what I saw.
No, I did not see a pig fly.
Actually......... there was this girl seated with her back facing me... her shirt was short, probably can see her belly button from the front. And she did not pull her pants high enough.
So......... I could see her the top of her butt. It looked almost like a cleavage.

Was it an invitation to put my finger in and dig it? Or maybe I should tickle it?
Actually, I felt like throwing some of my rice inside. See whether accurate or not.

Wah, this girl was not bad... above my average mark. But her crack looked abit.. I duno.... not so nice. If im not mistaken, maybe got mole or pimple there.
Wonder how she would feel if I poured my Soya bean inside :P

Before anyone asks.. NO.. i do not have pics. I am NOT a stalker nor a pervert.
Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home