marv

Don't spam me

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Free domain name

OK here's the deal.
I recently discovered that each staff of this company is entitled to a free domain name registration each. For those of you who don't know what a domain name is....

The unique name that identifies an Internet site. On the Web, the domain name is the part of the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) that tells a domain name server where to forward a request for a Web page. For example, the domain name of a web site is google.com.


So what I'm asking is for a little help to decide what domain name I should ask for.
I created a small system to save and display what has been submitted. Check it out below.

Oh.. and please...
this system doesn't tolerate bullshit from anyone.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    lol. u can delete that :P
    just testing.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home