Dogs are evil
Early this morning, I was leaving for work when I saw a black dog next to my car. It was just next to my front tyre where it lifted up one leg. I thought to myself... "Oh no.. you fucking dog... don't you fucking dare!". But too late.....
That stupid dog... dono male or female let it go all over my front wheel.
Fuck!!!!
I felt like throwing some stones at it's kukuciao if it was a male. If it was a female, well I'd just throw the stones.
Hmm, but then... do female dogs sit down to piss just like female humans? I wonder........
But it was a good thing i saw it.
I was thinking of pumping my tyres later this week. Shit man if I had to touch the tyres full of piss while i pump them. YUCK!
Come to think of it, duno how many times I have touched the tyres with dog piss on them whenever I pump them. Fucking gross!!!!
Good for nothing dogs. Make lots of noise, piss on car tyres, shit all over the place. I think they are Satan's minions let loose to unleash their terror on earth.
Lucky my house got no dog.
But I recall my brother mentioning of getting one in the future. Shit.
If he does get a dog, i gotta get someone to tie it's kukuciao with rubberband so it won't piss all over. Then also gotta stuff its bullhole with a cork so it won't shit all over the place. and also need to glue it's trap shut. After doing all that only the dog can be considered safe to live with. Think I'll get my "pal" Aaron to do it.
After all, he has lots of experience with his dog.

That stupid dog... dono male or female let it go all over my front wheel.
Fuck!!!!
I felt like throwing some stones at it's kukuciao if it was a male. If it was a female, well I'd just throw the stones.
Hmm, but then... do female dogs sit down to piss just like female humans? I wonder........
But it was a good thing i saw it.
I was thinking of pumping my tyres later this week. Shit man if I had to touch the tyres full of piss while i pump them. YUCK!
Come to think of it, duno how many times I have touched the tyres with dog piss on them whenever I pump them. Fucking gross!!!!
Good for nothing dogs. Make lots of noise, piss on car tyres, shit all over the place. I think they are Satan's minions let loose to unleash their terror on earth.Lucky my house got no dog.
But I recall my brother mentioning of getting one in the future. Shit.
If he does get a dog, i gotta get someone to tie it's kukuciao with rubberband so it won't piss all over. Then also gotta stuff its bullhole with a cork so it won't shit all over the place. and also need to glue it's trap shut. After doing all that only the dog can be considered safe to live with. Think I'll get my "pal" Aaron to do it.
After all, he has lots of experience with his dog.


2 Comments:
At 10:03 AM,
ahhead21 said…
Only male dogs piss with three legs.
At 1:46 PM,
Anonymous said…
why not get an aibo then?
Post a Comment
<< Home