Real Beauty
Recently, they put a damn big-ass signboard nearby the Motorola cable bridge with a woman's face on it and I noticed the website address there.
http://www.campaignforrealbeauty.com.my/
Loading it up will generate a random woman's pic and a random poll question that follows.
Refresh the page to see the different polls.
"Campaign for real beauty". Sounded like a beauty contest sort of thing. I thought there would be lots of chicks photos here which is why i decided to check it out.
But I was wrong. This is definitely not the place to be looking for chicks photos.
Example:
I personally find this one to be the scariest of them all.
Some of the votes make me wonder if the women featured on this site get their friends to vote for them.
Or maybe there are some kind hearted Malaysians who have voted out of sympathy.
Or maybe some of them take it as a joke.
After all, this could be like another Malaysian Idol thing where not the best win. The most popular do.
Hmm... in the site, there's an interesting survey done amongst Malaysian women which concludes that only 5% of Malaysian women say they are beautiful. Oh come on.....
Modest only is ittt........ Maybe instead, we can conclude that only 5% of Malaysian women are too vain. But then, sometimes during our local beauty pageants ah... the standard of women is usually quite.. ehm... what's the direct opposite of excellent?
Sometimes I wonder if their friends or relatives persuade them to take part to try to win the prize money or to increase popularity so that can find husband.
It is sad when I receive e-mail forwards with all the contestants' pics there and bad remarks next to each pic. But they are quite funny.. hahaha...
I still have one sample e-mail. Unfortunately the picture links are down so i'll just paste some of the comments here.
http://www.campaignforrealbeauty.com.my/
Loading it up will generate a random woman's pic and a random poll question that follows.
Refresh the page to see the different polls.
"Campaign for real beauty". Sounded like a beauty contest sort of thing. I thought there would be lots of chicks photos here which is why i decided to check it out.
But I was wrong. This is definitely not the place to be looking for chicks photos.
Example:
I personally find this one to be the scariest of them all.Some of the votes make me wonder if the women featured on this site get their friends to vote for them.
Or maybe there are some kind hearted Malaysians who have voted out of sympathy.
Or maybe some of them take it as a joke.
After all, this could be like another Malaysian Idol thing where not the best win. The most popular do.
Hmm... in the site, there's an interesting survey done amongst Malaysian women which concludes that only 5% of Malaysian women say they are beautiful. Oh come on.....
Modest only is ittt........ Maybe instead, we can conclude that only 5% of Malaysian women are too vain. But then, sometimes during our local beauty pageants ah... the standard of women is usually quite.. ehm... what's the direct opposite of excellent?
Sometimes I wonder if their friends or relatives persuade them to take part to try to win the prize money or to increase popularity so that can find husband.
It is sad when I receive e-mail forwards with all the contestants' pics there and bad remarks next to each pic. But they are quite funny.. hahaha...
I still have one sample e-mail. Unfortunately the picture links are down so i'll just paste some of the comments here.
|


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home