marv

Don't spam me

Thursday, October 06, 2005










Yesterday I stayed back a little later than usual in the office for a meeting. To be honest, I got so bored during the meeting that I started feeling sleepy. I did my best to stay awake. I had brought in a sheet of paper for me to take notes. I started scribbling on that paper. My colleague used his to pass messages to me. hehe...

Only a small part of the meeting had to do with me so I guess my presence there was just to fill up space or perhaps to make me feel that I have a future in this company. I remain unconvinced and the job search continues starting with the interview I have later this evening. Wish me luck, guys! Someone get me out of this hell hole!

On the drive home, I recalled that it was the 1st day of Ramadhan. So, Muslims have to rush home to buka puasa. Sure jam one... !@#$%^&*. Sure enough it was, and sumore it looked like it was going to rain like hell. The clouds and the sky were so dark, it looked like it was 7pm but actually it was only 5pm. I tried to take the shortest route back home in order to avoid any rainfall.

On the other hand, the sky can be very beautiful scenery. I took the pics below with my cam phone. On the left, at around 8am. On the right, around 7am.









I have another meeting early tomorrow morning but this one will involve the whole company. Probably just to make everyone feel important :P
No one was told of the agenda for this meeting. Therefore, I don't know what it will be about. But I can tell you what it WON'T be about.
Increments. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home