Bush
I was looking through some old photo albums for the last couple of days and I came across an interesting photo. A photo of an old friend and I, at my house during my 9th birthday. This old friend... his name is Dennis.
I still keep in touch with him today. Well, sort of. I guess you can consider Friendster to be "keeping in touch with" since I can always get in touch with him there...
I had alot of nicknames for Dennis. Dennis the Menace ... and also my preferred one... Dennis the Penis.
I still recall that I also used to call Dennis "The Bush", for an obvious reason.
His hair.
In this photo, it was still at a very initial stage. Still not so bad. But later on, it got much worse. I remember telling him that his hair would make an ideal birds nest.
Sigh... how bad of me.
Dennis was a good friend when I was in primary. In secondary, he was my classmate but we weren't that close.
He hanged out with smarter people while I hanged out with the more lazy and hamsap kind (At that time, being lazy and hamsap was categorized as "cool").
In secondary school, I always asked Dennis how to do school work (coz I dono how to do mah) but he would show face at me and ask me why I din pay attention in class.
How to pay attention with both eyes closed ah?
But there was one thing that I envied Dennis about. There was a girl whom I really liked. And she was really good friends with him. But I shall not go into the details.
Now Dennis is studying medicine in New Zealand. When he becomes a qualified doctor, you can be sure he won't be giving me MCs. He would probably show face at me and ask me why I didn't take care of my health.
I still keep in touch with him today. Well, sort of. I guess you can consider Friendster to be "keeping in touch with" since I can always get in touch with him there...
I had alot of nicknames for Dennis. Dennis the Menace ... and also my preferred one... Dennis the Penis.I still recall that I also used to call Dennis "The Bush", for an obvious reason.
His hair.
In this photo, it was still at a very initial stage. Still not so bad. But later on, it got much worse. I remember telling him that his hair would make an ideal birds nest.
Sigh... how bad of me.
Dennis was a good friend when I was in primary. In secondary, he was my classmate but we weren't that close.
He hanged out with smarter people while I hanged out with the more lazy and hamsap kind (At that time, being lazy and hamsap was categorized as "cool").
In secondary school, I always asked Dennis how to do school work (coz I dono how to do mah) but he would show face at me and ask me why I din pay attention in class.
How to pay attention with both eyes closed ah?
But there was one thing that I envied Dennis about. There was a girl whom I really liked. And she was really good friends with him. But I shall not go into the details.
Now Dennis is studying medicine in New Zealand. When he becomes a qualified doctor, you can be sure he won't be giving me MCs. He would probably show face at me and ask me why I didn't take care of my health.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home