marv

Don't spam me

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

A&W

Yesterday, I was out with my family. My sis said she was hungry and my mum suggested to go to the A&W in front of Amcorp Mall since we were nearby.





Hmmm.... let's see what they have on their menu....
Their menu needs an overhaul.
I've been seeing the same items on the menu for over a decade.
The same old boring, fattening burgers.
Why can't they have more healthy options such as an A&W spinach burger. Or an A&W lettuce burger.
<- The freakin best freakin root freakin beer in the whole freakin world! You'll never find a better root beer than the A&W root beer. And it's not the complete root beer if it's not the A&W Root Beer Float.
"If it don't float, don't put it down your throat."
-Marvin

AHHA!
So that's where they store the ice cream for the root beer.
Actually I have always wondered why they limit it to vanilla ice cream only.
Why cannot have chocolate chip, durian flavour and all the rest? What if I'm allergic to vanilla? Then I'll have to take the plain Root beer? No no.. that is not an option.
The A&W Waffle with butter and syrup.
Probably A&W's most sellable item.
I noticed almost every table had at least one of these.
This is the perfect waffle.
If you don't like this, you need a check up with your psychiatrist.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    mmm...rootbeer float....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home