Bad England
Yesterday I went to Sunway Pyramid during lunch break with a friend.
We walked past the washroom and then my friend said he wanted to go in for a while. It was when we stopped walking that I looked over to the Mr. Teppanyaki restaurant and noticed that it was under renovation with the following notice:

WTF? "We upgrading to serve U BETTER"?!?!
This is definitely the work of an Ah Beng.
Not only is the English broken, the choice of upper case alphabets are also weird.
Just like how the Ah Bengs pick the colour of their hair dye!
Why not do the random uppercase and lowercase letters that some annoying chatters use?
"We uPgRaDiNg tO sErVe u bEtTeR"
And since "u" is already used to replace "you", why not:
"V uPgRaDiNg 2 sErVe u bEtTeR"
Just imagine what kwai los would think when they walk past this restaurant.
Probably "Hmm... this restaurant is upgrading their place... maybe, they should upgrade their English too!"
I have my lunch at this place quite often.
Sigh, I will miss it while it's gone.
We walked past the washroom and then my friend said he wanted to go in for a while. It was when we stopped walking that I looked over to the Mr. Teppanyaki restaurant and noticed that it was under renovation with the following notice:

WTF? "We upgrading to serve U BETTER"?!?!
This is definitely the work of an Ah Beng.
Not only is the English broken, the choice of upper case alphabets are also weird.
Just like how the Ah Bengs pick the colour of their hair dye!
Why not do the random uppercase and lowercase letters that some annoying chatters use?
"We uPgRaDiNg tO sErVe u bEtTeR"
And since "u" is already used to replace "you", why not:
"V uPgRaDiNg 2 sErVe u bEtTeR"
Just imagine what kwai los would think when they walk past this restaurant.
Probably "Hmm... this restaurant is upgrading their place... maybe, they should upgrade their English too!"
I have my lunch at this place quite often.
Sigh, I will miss it while it's gone.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home