Cousin's birthday
On Saturday night, I attended my cousin's 8th birthday celebration at a restaurant called Mum's Place at Kota Damansara with my family. I think the food was not bad la but lacked some variety. After everyone was done with the food, it was time for the cake...
Ahh... A Scooby doo cake.
Looks nice but unfortunately made from jelly.
Jelly cakes... nice to look at but not so nice to eat.
I guess jelly cakes are less messy compared to those with the cream.
And sumore there were kids around so I guess a jelly cake was the better choice.
I guss usually, kids don't care about the taste.
They just wanna eat cakes with familiar faces on them. It is quite scary when you hear them fight over the parts of the face that they wanna eat..
Violent.
A pic of the birthday boy with his friends. My cousin is the one with the "bunny's ears".
After cutting the birthday cake, it was time for a game. The kids would be asked questions and if they could answer correctly, they would get a lollypop. The lollypop was quite big from the looks of it.
After distributing all the lollypops and candy, my cousin opened his lollypop (which he won). Cheh, actually the lollypop not so big. Inside the wrapping, the lollypop was in a plastic capsule. My cousin opened his capsule. Then I was shocked when I heard him tell his friend.... "Nen nen pok!"
Then I looked at the opened capsule he was holding... Shit! It REALLY did look like a nen nen pok!
Kids nowadays.... a little hamsap but very smart.
I SWEAR... I did not teach him to say "nen nen pok". Must have been my uncle.. Bad...
Ahh... A Scooby doo cake.Looks nice but unfortunately made from jelly.
Jelly cakes... nice to look at but not so nice to eat.
I guess jelly cakes are less messy compared to those with the cream.
And sumore there were kids around so I guess a jelly cake was the better choice.
I guss usually, kids don't care about the taste.
They just wanna eat cakes with familiar faces on them. It is quite scary when you hear them fight over the parts of the face that they wanna eat..
Violent.
A pic of the birthday boy with his friends. My cousin is the one with the "bunny's ears".After cutting the birthday cake, it was time for a game. The kids would be asked questions and if they could answer correctly, they would get a lollypop. The lollypop was quite big from the looks of it.
After distributing all the lollypops and candy, my cousin opened his lollypop (which he won). Cheh, actually the lollypop not so big. Inside the wrapping, the lollypop was in a plastic capsule. My cousin opened his capsule. Then I was shocked when I heard him tell his friend.... "Nen nen pok!"
Then I looked at the opened capsule he was holding... Shit! It REALLY did look like a nen nen pok!
Kids nowadays.... a little hamsap but very smart.
I SWEAR... I did not teach him to say "nen nen pok". Must have been my uncle.. Bad...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home