Everyone go check out this Zorro game!
It's a Zorro game based on the characters from the new movie. It's quite a good way to pass time at work. You can choose to play against the computer or even with other internet users.
I hosted a room and was going to play against the computer but then some users joined before I managed to start the game. So what the heck... play with them loh...
OK the way to play the game is very simple. During each turn, you get to choose 3 actions in a row; to attack, to defend, or to move. The range of attack is limited so the opponent has to be near (wow aren't I a genius). Defending reduces the damage inflicted by an opponent and moving of coz it to move around the map lah.
I decided to use my chicken strategy to win this. Keep running away till the others kill each other before I start joining in the action. I must say that it was quite effective as the outcome was as below:

By the time I joined in the action, only Catherine Zeta Jones was still alive. But she did put up quite a fight. That bitch. But the most important thing is that I won!
Mwahahah! RESPECT MY AUTHORI-TAH!
My brother caught me sleeping in church last weekend. He took my pic coz I told him I never sleep in church and I also always scold him for it, so he wanted to prove me wrong.
But hey.... i don't do it all the time mah...
The priest was talking, it was a quite boring and i was kinda tired... and besides....
I wasn't the only one sleeping...
It's a Zorro game based on the characters from the new movie. It's quite a good way to pass time at work. You can choose to play against the computer or even with other internet users.
I hosted a room and was going to play against the computer but then some users joined before I managed to start the game. So what the heck... play with them loh...
OK the way to play the game is very simple. During each turn, you get to choose 3 actions in a row; to attack, to defend, or to move. The range of attack is limited so the opponent has to be near (wow aren't I a genius). Defending reduces the damage inflicted by an opponent and moving of coz it to move around the map lah.
I decided to use my chicken strategy to win this. Keep running away till the others kill each other before I start joining in the action. I must say that it was quite effective as the outcome was as below:

By the time I joined in the action, only Catherine Zeta Jones was still alive. But she did put up quite a fight. That bitch. But the most important thing is that I won!
Mwahahah! RESPECT MY AUTHORI-TAH!
My brother caught me sleeping in church last weekend. He took my pic coz I told him I never sleep in church and I also always scold him for it, so he wanted to prove me wrong.
But hey.... i don't do it all the time mah...
The priest was talking, it was a quite boring and i was kinda tired... and besides....
I wasn't the only one sleeping...
| Good Posture | Bad Posture |
![]() | ![]() |




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home