Photoshopped
A friend of mine likes to pass his time editting photos of other friends using Adobe Photoshop.
Yesterday, I sent him a pic and he did some pics for me. My opinion is that I look pretty darn good no matter in Photoshop or even in real life!
OK.. this is a pic of me with some random Chinese writings that he stole from a site on Google.
I don't even know what the words mean.
My friend doesn't read Chinese either.
Damn... I hope the words mean something good.
Someone please translate.
Some of the only Chinese words I know are Chee Cheong Fun, Yong Tau Fu, Char Kuey Teow and Ham Chim Peng.
This was something I requested my friend to do.
Notice the cool scar on his face.
I think I would make a darn good convict.
But then again, being in jail is no fun.
Someone once told me never to drop your soap during showers in jail.
If you do and you bend down to pick it up, you gotta watch your behind!
Sorry.. no bounty placed on this good lookin' convict.
Yesterday, I sent him a pic and he did some pics for me. My opinion is that I look pretty darn good no matter in Photoshop or even in real life!
OK.. this is a pic of me with some random Chinese writings that he stole from a site on Google.I don't even know what the words mean.
My friend doesn't read Chinese either.
Damn... I hope the words mean something good.
Someone please translate.
Some of the only Chinese words I know are Chee Cheong Fun, Yong Tau Fu, Char Kuey Teow and Ham Chim Peng.
This was something I requested my friend to do.Notice the cool scar on his face.
I think I would make a darn good convict.
But then again, being in jail is no fun.
Someone once told me never to drop your soap during showers in jail.
If you do and you bend down to pick it up, you gotta watch your behind!
Sorry.. no bounty placed on this good lookin' convict.


1 Comments:
At 12:08 AM,
JC said…
Bwhahahahaa
Post a Comment
<< Home